Injury Lawyer Pickneyville, IL
Contact a Pickneyville, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Pickneyville, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal representation to clients in St. Louis and Illinois. It’s our job to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the event of an accident. Don’t hesitate to contact the Pickneyville, IL, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to begin the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your personal injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Pickneyville injury attorneys at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here are some tips Pickneyville residents should know if you are ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaning “other.”
- Rewards in Pickneyville injury cases depends on numerous different factors. These include lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average personal injury award is in the neighborhood $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually worth more than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a case. According to the CDC, here are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting the Pickneyville injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled over $50 million for clients, Dixon is a leading injury lawyer in Pickneyville, IL. It’s important for victims and their families to get in touch with us today. The sooner you get an injury lawyer, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Pickneyville, IL
There are a number of types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured each year in the United States alone. Among these victims, many could have injury cases. It’s vital to get a case consultation from a local injury lawyer in Pickneyville, IL. Below, we have provided the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide support to injured victims and their families in Pickneyville. The personal injury lawyers at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
Regarding the physical injuries that we work with at Dixon, claims tend to include the following:
Our Pickneyville Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family receive compensation for injuries. Dixon focuses on winning cases as quickly as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Compensation for Injury Claims in Pickneyville, IL
Have you been injured on someone else’s property, in a park, at home, at work, at school, or in a traffic accident? The Pickneyville injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free case consultations to victims in Pickneyville.
Usually, the first question a potential injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Keep in mind that there are numerous factors at work in injury cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the most common ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Chronic pain? A long recovery after a surgery? An amputated limb from an injury, burns, disfiguration, scarring? Reimbursement for pain and suffering depend on previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering will negatively impact your lifestyle, defendants or their insurance company and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Pickneyville, it’s important to document everything and keep track of medical bills. The party responsible will likely have to pay you for relevant medical bills and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury claims. The Pickneyville injury lawyers at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and wage-earning potential due to injuries. A hand injury or a slip and fall can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — While some states consider punitive damages, others don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the defendant was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Pickneyville injury attorney will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, surviving family members can get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case when their child was minor. Again, the Pickneyville injury attorneys at Dixon can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury claims in Pickneyville, IL, see our case results and client testimonials.
Reach Out To Your Pickneyville, IL, Injury Attorney Now
Knowing when you should hire Pickneyville injury lawyers is the first step to winning a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer seasoned legal representation to victims and their families in Pickneyville, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more about our capabilities at the Dixon Injury Firm. We give free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a penny unless we win the case. Contact your Pickneyville, IL, Injury Lawyer.