Injury Lawyer Pocahontas, IL
Contact a Pocahontas, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Pocahontas, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal representation to clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It’s our goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the event of an accident. Feel free to contact the Pocahontas, IL, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to start the claims process. Chris Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your injury case, you don’t pay.
The Pocahontas injury attorneys at Dixon are here to help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here are some tips Pocahontas residents should be aware of if you’re ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury cases involve motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining “other.”
- Reimbursement for Pocahontas injury claims varies on a number of different factors. These include pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average personal injury award is approximately $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as contacting the Pocahontas injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 in his career, Dixon is a leader in injury lawyer in Pocahontas, IL. It’s vital for victims to get in touch with Dixon today. The sooner you hire an injury attorney, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Pocahontas, IL
There’s a number of types of injury claims. Approximately 40 million people are injured every year in the United States alone. Among these victims, several may have an injury case. It is important to get a case consultation from an experienced injury lawyer in Pocahontas, IL. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of injury cases:
The injury lawyers at Dixon offer support to injury victims and their families in Pocahontas. The personal injury lawyers at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
In terms of the physical injuries that we see at the Dixon Injury Firm, claims tend to involve the following:
Our Pocahontas Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. We focus on winning cases as fast as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Injury Claims in Pocahontas, IL
Have you been injured on someone else’s property, in a park, at home, at work, at school, or in a traffic accident? The Pocahontas injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide case reviews and free consultations to victims in Pocahontas.
Typically, the main question a potential injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Note that there are many factors at play in these cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the main ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you have chronic pain? A tough period of recovery after a surgery? Were disfigured, had a limb amputated, have burns or scars? Rewards for pain and suffering vary upon previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your life, defendants or their insurance company and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Pocahontas, it is critical that you document everything and keep track of medical bills. The defendant will likely have to reimburse you for relevant medical expenses in addition to future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are another factor in injury claims. The Pocahontas injury attorneys at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries and recovery. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While some states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the guilty party exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Pocahontas injury attorney can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, a victim’s family members can get compensation for loss of companionship (consortium) and burial costs. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Pocahontas injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can help you with the details.
To learn more about injury claims in Pocahontas, IL, see the Dixon Injury Firm’s case results and testimonials.
Call Your Pocahontas, IL, Injury Lawyer Now
Knowing when you should hire Pocahontas injury lawyers is a big step in beating a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide valuable legal representation to victims and their families in Pocahontas, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 today to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. We provide free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Call your Pocahontas, IL, Injury Lawyer.