Injury Lawyer Red Bud, IL
Contact a Red Bud, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Red Bud, IL. At Dixon, we offer legal counsel to clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It is our job to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the event of an accident. Please contact the Red Bud, IL, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to start the claims process. Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your personal injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Red Bud injury attorneys at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here are some things Red Bud residents should know if you are ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Rewards in Red Bud injury claims varies on several different factors. These include any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average award for an injury claim is around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically worth more than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA supports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to the Red Bud injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having settled more than $35 million in his career, Chris Dixon has become a leader in injury lawyer in Red Bud, IL. It is vital for victims and their families to contact us now. The sooner you hire an injury lawyer, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Lawsuits in Red Bud, IL
There are various types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured every year in the United States alone. Among these victims, several may have injury cases. It’s important to get a case review from an experienced injury lawyer in Red Bud, IL. Below, you can find the most common types of injury cases:
The injury attorneys at Dixon provide support to injury victims and their families in Red Bud. The injury attorneys at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
In terms of the physical injuries that we see at the Dixon Injury Firm, claims typically involve the following:
Our Red Bud Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family recover from injuries. Chris Dixon focuses on winning cases as fast as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims in Red Bud, IL
Have you been injured at school, at home, on the job, or on private property, or in a traffic accident? The Red Bud injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free consultations and case reviews to victims in Red Bud.
Usually, the main question an injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Note that there are a good deal of factors at play in these cases. Considering these factors, here are main ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you suffer from chronic pain or discomfort? A long recovery after a surgery? Were disfigured, had a limb amputated, have burns or scars? Rewards for pain and suffering depend upon previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your life, insurers or defendants and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Red Bud, it is important to document everything and keep track of medical bills. The party responsible will likely have to pay you for relevant medical bills and future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury cases. The Red Bud injury attorneys at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries and recovery. A broken back or neck injury can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — While different states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the defendant exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Red Bud injury lawyer can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, surviving family members can get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if their child was under 18 years old. Again, the Red Bud injury attorneys at Dixon can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury claims in Red Bud, IL, see Dixon’s case results and testimonials.
Contact Your Red Bud, IL, Injury Lawyer Now
Knowing when you should hire Red Bud injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer seasoned legal counsel to victims and their families in Red Bud, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 today to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we give free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a penny unless we win the case. Call your Red Bud, IL, Injury Lawyer.