Injury Lawyer Robinson, IL
Call a Robinson, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Robinson, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal representation to clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It is our job to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the case of an accident. Don’t hesitate to contact the Robinson, IL, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to start the claims process. Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the injury case, you don’t pay.
The Robinson injury attorneys at Dixon are here to help victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here are a few things Robinson residents should be aware of if you’re ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining “other.”
- Reimbursement for Robinson personal injury cases depends on several factors. These include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average award for an injury claim is about $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Receiving legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as calling the Robinson injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled over $35 million in his career, the Dixon Injury Firm is a leading injury lawyer in Robinson, IL. It’s crucial for victims and their families to call us today. The sooner you get an injury lawyer, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Lawsuits in Robinson, IL
There’s a number of types of injury claims. Approximately 40 million people are injured each year in the United States alone. Among these victims, several could have an injury case. It’s important to get a case consultation from a local injury lawyer in Robinson, IL. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury lawyers at Dixon offer support to injury victims and their families in Robinson. Our personal injury attorneys at Dixon can help you understand how much your injury claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
Regarding the physical injuries that we see at the Dixon Injury Firm, claims tend to involve the following:
Our Robinson Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. At Dixon, we focus on winning claims as fast as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Injury Claims in Robinson, IL
Have you been injured on private property, at work, at school, at home, or in a public park, or in a traffic accident? The Robinson injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide case reviews and free consultations to victims in Robinson.
Typically, the first question an injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Keep in mind that there are numerous factors at play in injury cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the main ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Chronic pain? A tough recovery after a surgery? An amputated limb from an injury, burns, disfiguration, scarring? Reimbursement for pain and suffering depend upon past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering will negatively impact your lifestyle, defendants or their insurance company and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Robinson, it’s critical that you document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The negligent party will likely have to compensate you for relevant medical procedures in addition to future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are another factor in injury cases. The Robinson injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries. A broken back or neck injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While different states consider punitive damages, others don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the guilty party was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Robinson injury lawyer will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, a victim’s family members may be able to get compensation for loss of companionship (consortium) and burial costs. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case when their child was minor. Again, the Robinson injury attorneys at Dixon can help you with the details.
To learn more about injury cases in Robinson, IL, check out our case results and testimonials.
Reach Out To Your Robinson, IL, Injury Lawyer Now
Knowing when you should hire Robinson injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer professional legal counsel to victims and their families in Robinson, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 now to learn more about our capabilities at the Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we offer free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Call your Robinson, IL, Injury Lawyer.