Injury Lawyer Rockwood, IL
Contact a Rockwood, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Rockwood, IL. At Dixon, we offer legal representation to clients in Illinois and Missouri. It’s our job to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the case of an accident. Feel free to contact the Rockwood, IL, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to start the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the injury case, you don’t pay.
The Rockwood injury lawyers at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal representation. Below are some tips Rockwood residents should be aware of if you are ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of all personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaning “other.”
- Rewards for Rockwood injury cases depends on several different factors. These include any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is about $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA supports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Receiving legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as calling the Rockwood injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having won over $35,000,000 for clients, Dixon is a leading injury lawyer in Rockwood, IL. It’s crucial for victims and their families to reach out to our firm today. The sooner you hire an injury lawyer, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Types of Injury Claims in Rockwood, IL
There’s various types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured annually in the United States alone. Among these victims, many could have an injury case. It’s crucial to get a case consultation from a local injury lawyer in Rockwood, IL. Below, we have provided the most common types of injury cases:
The injury lawyers at Dixon provide support to injury victims in Rockwood. Our attorneys at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
In terms of the physical injuries that are common in injury cases, claims typically involve the following:
Our Rockwood Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. Chris Dixon focuses on winning claims as quickly as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Compensation for Injury Claims in Rockwood, IL
Have you been injured on private property, at work, at school, at home, or in a public park, or in a traffic accident? The Rockwood injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide case reviews and free consultations to victims in Rockwood.
One of your main questions a potential injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Note that there’s numerous factors at work in injury cases. Considering these factors, here are most common ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you have chronic pain? A difficult recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Rewards for pain and suffering depend on previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your lifestyle, insurers or defendants and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Rockwood, it’s critical to document everything and keep track of medical bills. The defendant will likely have to compensate you for relevant medical expenses in addition to future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury cases. The Rockwood injury lawyers at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries and recovery. A broken back or neck injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While different states factor in punitive damages, some do not. Punitive damages are tacked on if the defendant was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Rockwood injury attorney can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, a victim’s family members are able to get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Rockwood injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury claims in Rockwood, IL, see the Dixon Injury Firm’s case results and testimonials.
Contact Your Rockwood, IL, Injury Attorney Today
Knowing when to hire Rockwood injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys offer experienced legal counsel to victims and their families in Rockwood, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 now to learn more about our capabilities at the Dixon Injury Firm. We provide free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Contact your Rockwood, IL, Injury Lawyer.