Injury Lawyer Rosiclare, IL
Contact a Rosiclare, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Rosiclare, IL. At Dixon, we offer legal counsel to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. It’s our job to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the event of an accident. You can contact the Rosiclare, IL, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to begin the claims process. Chris Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your personal injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Rosiclare injury attorneys at Dixon are here to help victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here’s some tips Rosiclare residents should know if you’re ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury cases involve motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Compensation for Rosiclare personal injury claims varies on a number of different factors. These include pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average award for an injury claim is approximately $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as calling the Rosiclare injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled over $35 million in his career, Chris Dixon has become a leader in injury lawyer in Rosiclare, IL. It’s crucial for victims and their families to get in touch with Dixon now. The sooner you hire an injury lawyer, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Types of Injury Claims in Rosiclare, IL
There are a number of types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured every year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, several may have an injury case. It is pertinent to get a case consultation from a local injury lawyer in Rosiclare, IL. Below, we have provided the most common types of injury cases:
The injury lawyers at Dixon offer support to injured victims and their families in Rosiclare. Our lawyers at Dixon can help you understand how much your injury case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
When it comes to the physical injuries that are common in injury cases, claims tend to involve the following:
Our Rosiclare Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. We focus on winning claims as quickly as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Compensation for Personal Injury Claims in Rosiclare, IL
Have you been injured at work, in a park, in your home, or on someone else’s property, or in a traffic accident? The Rosiclare injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free consultations and case reviews to victims in Rosiclare.
Usually, the first question an injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Note that there’s a good deal of factors at work in these cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the main ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you suffer from chronic pain or discomfort? A long recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Damages for pain and suffering vary on past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your life, defendants or their insurance company and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Rosiclare, it’s helpful to document everything and keep track of medical bills. The defendant will likely have to pay you for relevant medical bills and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury claims. The Rosiclare injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries. A hand injury or a slip and fall can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While some states consider punitive damages, others don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the defendant exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Rosiclare injury lawyer will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, surviving family members may be able to get compensation for loss of companionship (consortium) and burial costs. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case when their child was minor. Again, the Rosiclare injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can help you with the details.
To learn more about injury claims in Rosiclare, IL, read the Dixon Injury Firm’s results and recent cases and testimonials.
Contact Your Rosiclare, IL, Injury Attorney Today
Knowing when you should hire Rosiclare injury lawyers is a big step in beating a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide seasoned legal counsel to victims and their families in Rosiclare, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more from Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we provide free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Call your Rosiclare, IL, Injury Lawyer.