Injury Lawyer Royalton, IL
Contact a Royalton, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Royalton, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal counsel to clients throughout St. Louis and Illinois. It is our goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the event of an accident. Don’t hesitate to contact the Royalton, IL, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm today to start the claims process. Chris Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your personal injury case, you don’t pay.
The Royalton injury attorneys at Dixon help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here are some things Royalton residents should know if you’re ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury cases involve motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Rewards in Royalton injury cases is subjected to numerous different factors. These include lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is about $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are usually more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA supports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as contacting the Royalton injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having won over $35 million in his career, Dixon has become a leading injury lawyer in Royalton, IL. It is vital for victims to contact our firm today. The sooner you hire an injury lawyer, the faster you can get the reward you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Royalton, IL
There’s a number of types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured each year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, many could have injury cases. It’s important to get a case review from a veteran injury lawyer in Royalton, IL. Below, we have provided the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury lawyers at Dixon provide support to injury victims in Royalton. The injury lawyers at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
When it comes to the physical injuries that we work with at Dixon, claims tend to involve the following:
Our Royalton Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family receive compensation for injuries. At Dixon, we focus on winning cases as quickly as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims in Royalton, IL
Have you been injured on private property, at work, at school, at home, or in a public park, or in a traffic accident? The Royalton injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide case reviews and free consultations to victims in Royalton.
Typically, the first question an injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there are numerous factors at work here. Considering these factors, below you will find the main ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you have chronic discomfort or pain? A difficult recovery after a surgery? Were disfigured, had a limb amputated, have burns or scars? Rewards for pain and suffering depend upon previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering will negatively impact your lifestyle, insurers or defendants and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Royalton, it’s helpful to document everything and keep track of medical bills. The defendant will likely have to reimburse you for relevant medical bills in addition to future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury claims. The Royalton injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries and recovery. A hand injury or a slip and fall can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — While some states factor in punitive damages, some do not. Punitive damages are tacked on if the guilty party was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Royalton injury lawyer can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, surviving family members may be able to get compensation for burial costs or even loss of companionship. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case when their child was minor. Again, the Royalton injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can help you with the details.
To learn more about injury claims in Royalton, IL, check out the Dixon Injury Firm’s results and client testimonials.
Contact Your Royalton, IL, Injury Lawyer Today
Knowing when you should hire Royalton injury lawyers is the first step to winning a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers provide valuable legal representation to clients and their families in Royalton, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more from Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we offer free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a penny unless we win the case. Call your Royalton, IL, Injury Lawyer.