Injury Lawyer Russellville, IL
Call a Russellville, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Russellville, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal representation to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. It’s our job to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the event of an accident. You can contact the Russellville, IL, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm now to begin the claims process. Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the personal injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Russellville injury lawyers at Dixon help victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here are some things Russellville residents should know about if you are ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of personal injury cases involve motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Rewards for Russellville personal injury cases is subjected to a number of different factors. These include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average award for an injury claim is around $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are usually more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting the Russellville injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having settled more than $35 million for clients, Chris Dixon has become a leading injury lawyer in Russellville, IL. It’s vital for victims and their families to get in touch with us today. The sooner you get an injury lawyer, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Injury Lawsuits in Russellville, IL
There’s various types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured every year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, many could have injury cases. It is pertinent to get a case consultation from a veteran injury lawyer in Russellville, IL. Below, we have provided the most common types of injury cases:
The injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer assistance to injured victims in Russellville. The injury lawyers at Dixon can help you understand how much your injury case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
In terms of the physical injuries that we see at the Dixon Injury Firm, claims tend to involve the following:
Our Russellville Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. At Dixon, we focus on winning settlements as quickly as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Compensation for Personal Injury Claims in Russellville, IL
Have you been injured at school, at home, on the job, or on private property, or in a traffic accident? The Russellville injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer case reviews and free consultations to victims in Russellville.
Usually, the first question a potential injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there are multiple factors at play here. Considering these factors, below you will find the most common ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Chronic pain? A difficult recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Damages for pain and suffering depend on past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your life, insurers or defendants and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Russellville, it is critical that you document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The party responsible will likely have to pay you for relevant medical procedures in addition to future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury claims. The Russellville injury attorneys at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and wage-earning potential due to injuries. A hand injury or a slip and fall can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — While some states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the defendant was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Russellville injury attorney will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, surviving family members are able to get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Russellville injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury cases in Russellville, IL, check out our case results and client testimonials.
Call Your Russellville, IL, Injury Lawyer Now
Knowing when you should hire Russellville injury lawyers is the first step to winning a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer seasoned legal counsel to victims and their families in Russellville, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 now to learn more from Dixon Injury Firm. We offer free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Contact your Russellville, IL, Injury Lawyer.