Injury Lawyer Salem, IL
Call a Salem, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Salem, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal representation to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. It’s our goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the case of an accident. Don’t hesitate to contact the Salem, IL, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm today to begin the claims process. Chris Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the injury case, you don’t pay.
The Salem injury attorneys at Dixon help victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here’s a few tips Salem residents should be aware of if you’re ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaning “other.”
- Reimbursement for Salem personal injury claims varies on several different factors. These include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average award for an injury claim is in the neighborhood $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a case. According to the CDC, here are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling the Salem injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having won more than $35,000,000 in his career, Chris Dixon has become a leader in injury lawyer in Salem, IL. It is important for victims to reach out to us now. The sooner you hire an injury attorney, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Salem, IL
There’s several different types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured every year in the United States alone. Among these victims, several could have an injury case. It’s pertinent to get a case review from a seasoned injury lawyer in Salem, IL. Below, we have provided the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide assistance to injured victims and their families in Salem. Our personal injury attorneys at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
In terms of the physical injuries that we see at the Dixon Injury Firm, claims typically include the following:
Our Salem Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family receive compensation for injuries. Chris Dixon focuses on winning settlements as fast as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Compensation for Injury Claims in Salem, IL
Have you been injured at school, at home, on the job, or on private property, or in a traffic accident? The Salem injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer case reviews and free consultations to victims in Salem.
Typically, the main question an injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there’s a good deal of factors at play in injury cases. Considering these factors, here are most common ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you have chronic pain? A difficult period of recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Damages for pain and suffering depend upon previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your life, defendants or their insurance company and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Salem, it is helpful to document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The defendant will likely have to compensate you for relevant medical expenses and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury cases. The Salem injury attorneys at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries. A broken back or neck injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — While different states consider punitive damages, others don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the guilty party exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Salem injury lawyer will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, surviving family members may be able to get compensation for loss of companionship (consortium) and burial costs. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Salem injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury claims in Salem, IL, read our case results and testimonials.
Contact Your Salem, IL, Injury Attorney Today
Knowing when to hire Salem injury lawyers is the first step to winning a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys provide professional legal representation to victims and their families in Salem, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more about our capabilities at the Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we offer free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a penny unless we win the case. Call your Salem, IL, Injury Lawyer.