Injury Lawyer Sesser, IL
Contact a Sesser, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Sesser, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to clients in St. Louis and Illinois. It’s our job to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the event of an accident. You can contact the Sesser, IL, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm now to start the claims process. Chris Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your personal injury case, you don’t pay.
The Sesser injury attorneys at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Below are a few things Sesser residents should know if you’re ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of all personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Rewards in Sesser injury claims depends on numerous factors. These include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is in the neighborhood $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling the Sesser injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having won over $35,000,000 in his career, Chris Dixon is a leader in injury lawyer in Sesser, IL. It is vital for victims to call Dixon today. The sooner you get an injury attorney, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Types of Injury Claims in Sesser, IL
There are several different types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured every year in the United States alone. Among these victims, several may have an injury case. It’s crucial to get a case consultation from a seasoned injury lawyer in Sesser, IL. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of injury cases:
The injury lawyers at Dixon offer support to injured victims and their families in Sesser. Our attorneys at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
In terms of the physical injuries that are common in injury cases, claims tend to involve the following:
Our Sesser Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. Dixon focuses on winning claims as quickly as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Injury Claims in Sesser, IL
Have you been injured on private property, at work, at school, at home, or in a public park, or in a traffic accident? The Sesser injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free consultations and case reviews to victims in Sesser.
Usually, the main question a potential injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there are numerous factors at work in injury cases. Considering these factors, here are main ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you have chronic pain? A tough recovery after a surgery? Were disfigured, had a limb amputated, have burns or scars? Reimbursement for pain and suffering depend on previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your life, defendants or their insurance company and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Sesser, it is important that you document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The party responsible will likely have to compensate you for relevant medical bills in addition to future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury claims. The Sesser injury attorneys at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries and recovery. A broken back or neck injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — While some states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the guilty party exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Sesser injury attorney will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, a victim’s family members are able to get compensation for loss of companionship (consortium) and burial costs. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Sesser injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can help you with the details.
To learn more about injury claims in Sesser, IL, read the Dixon Injury Firm’s results and testimonials.
Contact Your Sesser, IL, Injury Lawyer Now
Knowing when to hire Sesser injury lawyers is a big step in beating a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer valuable legal counsel to clients and their families in Sesser, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 now to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. We provide free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Contact your Sesser, IL, Injury Lawyer.