Injury Lawyer Shawneetown, IL
Contact a Shawneetown, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Shawneetown, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal counsel to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. It’s our job to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the event of an accident. Feel free to contact the Shawneetown, IL, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to start the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your personal injury case, you don’t pay.
The Shawneetown injury lawyers at Dixon help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here’s a few things Shawneetown residents should be aware of if you are ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Reimbursement in Shawneetown injury claims depends on a number of different factors. These include pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average personal injury award is approximately $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a case. According to the CDC, these are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA claims that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Receiving legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as contacting the Shawneetown injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having won more than $35 million in his career, Dixon has become a leader in injury lawyer in Shawneetown, IL. It is essential for victims to get in touch with us today. The sooner you get an injury attorney, the quicker you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Shawneetown, IL
There are a number of types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured each year in the United States alone. Among these victims, several could have an injury case. It is vital to get a case review from a veteran injury lawyer in Shawneetown, IL. Below, you can find the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury lawyers at Dixon offer assistance to injury victims in Shawneetown. The personal injury lawyers at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
When it comes to the physical injuries that we see at the Dixon Injury Firm, claims usually involve the following:
Our Shawneetown Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family recover from injuries. Chris Dixon focuses on winning settlements as fast as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Personal Injury Claims in Shawneetown, IL
Have you been injured on someone else’s property, in a park, at home, at work, at school, or in a traffic accident? The Shawneetown injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free case consultations to victims in Shawneetown.
Usually, the first question a potential injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there are a good deal of factors at play in these cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the most common ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you have chronic discomfort or pain? A tough period of recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Reimbursement for pain and suffering depend upon previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your lifestyle, insurers or defendants and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Shawneetown, it’s important that you document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The defendant will likely have to reimburse you for relevant medical bills in addition to future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury claims. The Shawneetown injury lawyers at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — Some states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the guilty party was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Shawneetown injury lawyer will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, surviving family members may be able to get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case when their child was minor. Again, the Shawneetown injury attorneys at Dixon can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury cases in Shawneetown, IL, read our results and recent cases and client testimonials.
Contact Your Shawneetown, IL, Injury Attorney Today
Knowing when you should hire Shawneetown injury lawyers is a big step in beating a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide valuable legal representation to clients and their families in Shawneetown, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 today to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. We offer free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Contact your Shawneetown, IL, Injury Lawyer.