Injury Lawyer Shiloh, IL
Contact a Shiloh, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Shiloh, IL. At Dixon, we offer legal representation to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. It is our job to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the case of an accident. Feel free to contact the Shiloh, IL, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm today to start the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Shiloh injury attorneys at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here’s a few tips Shiloh residents should know if you’re ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Reimbursement in Shiloh personal injury claims varies on a number of different factors. These include lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average personal injury award is somewhere around $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA supports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Receiving legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to the Shiloh injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having won over $35 million in his career, Chris Dixon is a leader in injury lawyer in Shiloh, IL. It’s vital for victims and their families to get in touch with us now. The sooner you get an injury lawyer, the quicker you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Types of Injury Claims in Shiloh, IL
There are several different types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured annually in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, many may have injury cases. It is vital to get a case consultation from a veteran injury lawyer in Shiloh, IL. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of injury cases:
The injury attorneys at Dixon provide assistance to injury victims and their families in Shiloh. Our attorneys at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
Regarding the physical injuries that we work with at Dixon, claims typically include the following:
Our Shiloh Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family receive compensation for injuries. Chris Dixon focuses on winning claims as quickly as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Injury Claims in Shiloh, IL
Have you been injured on someone else’s property, in a park, at home, at work, at school, or in a traffic accident? The Shiloh injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free case consultations to victims in Shiloh.
One of your main questions a potential injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Note that there are a good deal of factors at work in these cases. Considering these factors, here are main ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you have chronic discomfort or pain? A tough recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Damages for pain and suffering vary upon previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your lifestyle, insurers or defendants and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Shiloh, it is helpful that you document everything and keep track of medical bills. The party responsible will likely have to compensate you for relevant medical bills and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury cases. The Shiloh injury lawyers at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries. A broken back or neck injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — Some states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the guilty party was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Shiloh injury lawyer can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, surviving family members are able to get compensation for burial costs or even loss of companionship. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case when their child was minor. Again, the Shiloh injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can help you with the details.
To learn more about injury claims in Shiloh, IL, see the Dixon Injury Firm’s case results and testimonials.
Contact Your Shiloh, IL, Injury Attorney Now
Knowing when you should hire Shiloh injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer experienced legal representation to victims and their families in Shiloh, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 today to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we give free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Call your Shiloh, IL, Injury Lawyer.