Injury Lawyer Sims, IL
Contact a Sims, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Sims, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal representation to clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It’s our goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the case of an accident. Please contact the Sims, IL, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm now to start the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Sims injury attorneys at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here are some tips Sims residents should know about if you’re ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Compensation for Sims personal injury cases varies on numerous factors. These include lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average personal injury award is in the neighborhood $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a case. According to the CDC, here are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA supports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Receiving legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting the Sims injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled over $35,000,000 in his career, Chris Dixon has become a leader in injury lawyer in Sims, IL. It’s crucial for victims to get in touch with us today. The sooner you get an injury attorney, the quicker you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Injury Lawsuits in Sims, IL
There are various types of injury claims. Approximately 40 million people are injured annually in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, many could have an injury case. It’s crucial to get a case consultation from a seasoned injury lawyer in Sims, IL. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of injury cases:
The injury attorneys at Dixon offer support to injured victims and their families in Sims. Our injury lawyers at Dixon can help you understand how much your injury claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
In terms of the physical injuries that we see at the Dixon Injury Firm, claims typically involve the following:
Our Sims Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family receive compensation for injuries. We focus on winning settlements as fast as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Injury Claims in Sims, IL
Have you been injured on someone else’s property, in a park, at home, at work, at school, or in a traffic accident? The Sims injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide case reviews and free consultations to victims in Sims.
One of your main questions a potential injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Note that there’s many factors at work here. Considering these factors, below you will find the most common ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you suffer from chronic pain or discomfort? A difficult recovery after a surgery? Were disfigured, had a limb amputated, have burns or scars? Rewards for pain and suffering vary on past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your lifestyle, defendants or their insurance company and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Sims, it is helpful to document everything and keep track of medical bills. The party responsible will likely have to pay you for relevant medical expenses and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury cases. The Sims injury lawyers at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While different states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the guilty party exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Sims injury lawyer will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, a victim’s family members can get compensation for loss of companionship (consortium) and burial costs. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if their child was under 18 years old. Again, the Sims injury lawyers at Dixon can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury cases in Sims, IL, see our results and recent cases and client testimonials.
Reach Out To Your Sims, IL, Injury Lawyer Today
Knowing when you should hire Sims injury lawyers is the first step to winning a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer experienced legal representation to clients and their families in Sims, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more from Dixon Injury Firm. We offer free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Call your Sims, IL, Injury Lawyer.