Injury Lawyer Spanish Lake, MO
Call a Spanish Lake, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Spanish Lake, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal representation to clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It’s our job to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the event of an accident. Don’t hesitate to contact the Spanish Lake, MO, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to begin the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the injury case, you don’t pay.
The Spanish Lake injury attorneys at Dixon are here to help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here are a few things Spanish Lake residents should know if you are ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of all personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaning “other.”
- Reimbursement for Spanish Lake personal injury claims depends on a number of factors. These include lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is about $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a claim. According to the CDC, here are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as reaching out to the Spanish Lake injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having won more than $35 million in his career, Chris Dixon is a leading injury lawyer in Spanish Lake, MO. It is important for victims to contact Dixon today. The sooner you get an injury lawyer, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Injury Lawsuits in Spanish Lake, MO
There are a number of types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured annually in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, several could have injury cases. It’s important to get a case review from a veteran injury lawyer in Spanish Lake, MO. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury lawyers at Dixon provide assistance to injury victims and their families in Spanish Lake. Our injury lawyers at Dixon can help you understand how much your injury claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
When it comes to the physical injuries that we see at the Dixon Injury Firm, claims usually include the following:
Our Spanish Lake Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. Dixon focuses on winning claims as fast as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Injury Claims in Spanish Lake, MO
Have you been injured on private property, at work, at school, at home, or in a public park, or in a traffic accident? The Spanish Lake injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide case reviews and free consultations to victims in Spanish Lake.
Typically, the main question a potential injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there’s multiple factors at work in these cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the most common ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Chronic pain? A long recovery after a surgery? Were disfigured, had a limb amputated, have burns or scars? Rewards for pain and suffering depend on past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your life, insurers or defendants and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Spanish Lake, it’s helpful that you document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The defendant will likely have to pay you for relevant medical bills and future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury claims. The Spanish Lake injury lawyers at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While some states consider punitive damages, others don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the guilty party exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Spanish Lake injury attorney will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, surviving family members are able to get compensation for burial costs or even loss of companionship. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if their child was under 18 years old. Again, the Spanish Lake injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury cases in Spanish Lake, MO, read Dixon’s results and client testimonials.
Call Your Spanish Lake, MO, Injury Lawyer Now
Knowing when to hire Spanish Lake injury lawyers is a big step in beating a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys provide professional legal counsel to clients and their families in Spanish Lake, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 now to learn more from Dixon Injury Firm. We give free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Contact your Spanish Lake, MO, Injury Lawyer.