Injury Lawyer Sparta, IL
Call a Sparta, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Sparta, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal representation to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. It’s our goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the event of an accident. You can contact the Sparta, IL, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm now to start the claims process. Chris Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the personal injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Sparta injury lawyers at Dixon are here to help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Below are a few things Sparta residents should know about if you’re ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaning “other.”
- Reimbursement for Sparta injury claims varies on a number of different factors. These include any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average award for an injury claim is in the neighborhood $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA supports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Receiving legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as reaching out to the Sparta injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations.
Having won more than $50 million for clients, Chris Dixon has become a leading injury lawyer in Sparta, IL. It is important for victims to get in touch with our firm now. The sooner you get an injury attorney, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve.
Common Injury Lawsuits in Sparta, IL
There’s a variety of types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured every year in the United States alone. Among these victims, several could have injury cases. It’s vital to get a case review from a veteran injury lawyer in Sparta, IL. Below, we have provided the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide assistance to injury victims and their families in Sparta. Our lawyers at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial strains.
Regarding the physical injuries that we see at the Dixon Injury Firm, claims tend to involve the following:
Our Sparta Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family recover from injuries. Dixon focuses on winning claims as quickly as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Personal Injury Claims in Sparta, IL
Have you been injured at work, in a park, in your home, or on someone else’s property, or in a traffic accident? The Sparta injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free case consultations to victims in Sparta.
Typically, the main question an injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Keep in mind that there’s numerous factors at play in these cases. Considering these factors, here are main ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you suffer from chronic pain or discomfort? A tough recovery after a surgery? An amputated limb from an injury, burns, disfiguration, scarring? Reimbursement for pain and suffering vary on previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering will negatively impact your lifestyle, insurers or defendants and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Sparta, it’s critical to document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The negligent party will likely have to reimburse you for relevant medical expenses and future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury cases. The Sparta injury attorneys at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries and recovery. A hand injury or a slip and fall can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While some states consider punitive damages, others don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the guilty party was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Sparta injury attorney can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, surviving family members can get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case if their child was under 18 years old. Again, the Sparta injury lawyers at Dixon can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury claims in Sparta, IL, read our case results and client testimonials.
Contact Your Sparta, IL, Injury Attorney Now
Knowing when you should hire Sparta injury lawyers is a big step in beating a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys offer valuable legal counsel to clients and their families in Sparta, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 now to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. We offer free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Call your Sparta, IL, Injury Lawyer.