Injury Lawyer St. Ann, MO
Call a St. Ann, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in St. Ann, MO. At Dixon, we provide legal representation to clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It’s our job to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the event of an accident. Feel free to contact the St. Ann, MO, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm now to start the claims process. Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your injury claim, you don’t pay.
The St. Ann injury lawyers at Dixon are here to help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here are some tips St. Ann residents should be aware of if you’re ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaning “other.”
- Reimbursement in St. Ann injury cases depends on numerous different factors. These include pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average award for an injury claim is somewhere around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA claims that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to the St. Ann injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 for clients, Chris Dixon has become a leader in injury lawyer in St. Ann, MO. It is vital for victims and their families to reach out to Dixon today. The sooner you get an injury attorney, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Types of Injury Claims in St. Ann, MO
There’s a variety of types of injury claims. Approximately 40 million people are injured every year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, several could have injury cases. It is pertinent to get a case review from an experienced injury lawyer in St. Ann, MO. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of injury cases:
The injury attorneys at Dixon offer support to injured victims and their families in St. Ann. The injury lawyers at Dixon can help you understand how much your injury case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
Regarding the physical injuries that we work with at Dixon, claims tend to include the following:
Our St. Ann Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family receive compensation for injuries. At Dixon, we focus on winning settlements as fast as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Compensation for Personal Injury Claims in St. Ann, MO
Have you been injured at school, at home, on the job, or on private property, or in a traffic accident? The St. Ann injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free consultations and case reviews to victims in St. Ann.
Typically, the main question an injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Keep in mind that there are a good deal of factors at play in injury cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the most common ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Chronic pain? A difficult period of recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Damages for pain and suffering vary on past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your lifestyle, insurers or defendants and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in St. Ann, it is important to document everything and keep track of medical bills. The party responsible will likely have to reimburse you for relevant medical bills in addition to future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury cases. The St. Ann injury attorneys at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries. A hand injury or a slip and fall can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — Some states factor in punitive damages, some do not. Punitive damages are added on if the guilty party exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your St. Ann injury lawyer will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, surviving family members are able to get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if their child was under 18 years old. Again, the St. Ann injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury claims in St. Ann, MO, check out Dixon’s results and testimonials.
Contact Your St. Ann, MO, Injury Lawyer Today
Knowing when to hire St. Ann injury lawyers is the first step to winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys offer experienced legal representation to victims and their families in St. Ann, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more from Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we provide free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Contact your St. Ann, MO, Injury Lawyer.