Injury Lawyer St. Charles, MO
Contact a St. Charles, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in St. Charles, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal representation to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. It’s our goal to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the event of an accident. Feel free to contact the St. Charles, MO, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to begin the claims process. Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the personal injury claim, you don’t pay.
The St. Charles injury attorneys at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal representation. Below are some tips St. Charles residents should be aware of if you’re ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining “other.”
- Reimbursement for St. Charles injury cases is subjected to a number of factors. These include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average personal injury award is about $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically worth more than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a case. According to the CDC, these are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA supports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Receiving legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to the St. Charles injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations.
Having won over $50 million in his career, the Dixon Injury Firm has become a leading injury lawyer in St. Charles, MO. It is crucial for victims to call Dixon now. The sooner you hire an injury lawyer, the sooner you can get the reward you deserve.
Common Types of Injury Claims in St. Charles, MO
There’s various types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured each year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, many may have injury cases. It is crucial to get a case consultation from a veteran injury lawyer in St. Charles, MO. Below, you can find the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury attorneys at Dixon offer support to injury victims and their families in St. Charles. The injury attorneys at Dixon can help you understand how much your injury case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial strains.
In terms of the physical injuries that we see at the Dixon Injury Firm, claims typically include the following:
Our St. Charles Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. Dixon focuses on winning claims as fast as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Injury Claims in St. Charles, MO
Have you been injured on private property, at work, at school, at home, or in a public park, or in a traffic accident? The St. Charles injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free consultations and case reviews to victims in St. Charles.
Usually, the first question an injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Keep in mind that there are multiple factors at work here. Considering these factors, here are most common ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Chronic pain? A difficult period of recovery after a surgery? An amputated limb from an injury, burns, disfiguration, scarring? Reimbursement for pain and suffering depend on previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your life, defendants or their insurance company and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in St. Charles, it’s critical to document everything and keep track of medical bills. The defendant will likely have to reimburse you for relevant medical expenses and future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury cases. The St. Charles injury lawyers at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries and recovery. A broken back or neck injury can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While different states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the guilty party was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your St. Charles injury lawyer will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, surviving family members may be able to get compensation for burial costs or even loss of companionship. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the St. Charles injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury cases in St. Charles, MO, check out our case results and testimonials.
Contact Your St. Charles, MO, Injury Lawyer Now
Knowing when to hire St. Charles injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer professional legal counsel to victims and their families in St. Charles, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 now to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. We provide free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a penny unless we win the case. Contact your St. Charles, MO, Injury Lawyer.