Injury Lawyer St. Clair, MO
Contact a St. Clair, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in St. Clair, MO. At Dixon, we offer legal representation to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. It’s our job to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the case of an accident. Don’t hesitate to contact the St. Clair, MO, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to start the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your injury case, you don’t pay.
The St. Clair injury attorneys at Dixon are here to help victims and their families in need of legal representation. Below are a few tips St. Clair residents should know about if you’re ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of all personal injury cases involve motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Reimbursement for St. Clair personal injury claims varies on several different factors. These include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average award for an injury claim is in the neighborhood $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are usually more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA claims that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to the St. Clair injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having settled over $35 million for clients, Chris Dixon has become a leader in injury lawyer in St. Clair, MO. It’s vital for victims to contact our firm today. The sooner you get an injury attorney, the quicker you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Lawsuits in St. Clair, MO
There are several different types of injury claims. Approximately 40 million people are injured every year in the United States alone. Among these victims, several may have injury cases. It is pertinent to get a case review from a seasoned injury lawyer in St. Clair, MO. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of injury cases:
The injury attorneys at Dixon provide support to injured victims and their families in St. Clair. Our lawyers at Dixon can help you understand how much your injury claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
When it comes to the physical injuries that are common in injury cases, claims typically include the following:
Our St. Clair Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. Chris Dixon focuses on winning claims as fast as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Compensation for Injury Claims in St. Clair, MO
Have you been injured at work, in a park, in your home, or on someone else’s property, or in a traffic accident? The St. Clair injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free consultations and case reviews to victims in St. Clair.
Typically, the first question an injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there’s multiple factors at play in these cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the main ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you suffer from chronic pain or discomfort? A long period of recovery after a surgery? Were disfigured, had a limb amputated, have burns or scars? Rewards for pain and suffering vary on previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering will negatively impact your lifestyle, defendants or their insurance company and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in St. Clair, it is helpful to document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The defendant will likely have to reimburse you for relevant medical procedures and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury cases. The St. Clair injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries and recovery. A hand injury or a slip and fall can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While some states consider punitive damages, others don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the guilty party was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your St. Clair injury lawyer will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, surviving family members can get compensation for loss of companionship (consortium) and burial costs. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case if their child was under 18 years old. Again, the St. Clair injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury claims in St. Clair, MO, see the Dixon Injury Firm’s results and recent cases and client testimonials.
Reach Out To Your St. Clair, MO, Injury Lawyer Now
Knowing when you should hire St. Clair injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide experienced legal representation to victims and their families in St. Clair, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 now to learn more from Dixon Injury Firm. We provide free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a penny unless we win the case. Contact your St. Clair, MO, Injury Lawyer.