Injury Lawyer St. Elmo, IL
Contact a St. Elmo, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in St. Elmo, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal counsel to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. It’s our goal to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the case of an accident. Please contact the St. Elmo, IL, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to begin the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the personal injury case, you don’t pay.
The St. Elmo injury lawyers at Dixon help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here are a few things St. Elmo residents should know about if you’re ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining “other.”
- Reimbursement in St. Elmo injury claims varies on a number of different factors. These include lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is in the neighborhood $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA reports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Receiving legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling the St. Elmo injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having won over $50 million in his career, Dixon is a leader in injury lawyer in St. Elmo, IL. It’s crucial for victims and their families to contact our firm now. The sooner you get an injury attorney, the faster you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Lawsuits in St. Elmo, IL
There’s various types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured each year in the United States alone. Among these victims, many could have injury cases. It is pertinent to get a case consultation from a veteran injury lawyer in St. Elmo, IL. Below, we have provided the most common types of injury cases:
The injury attorneys at Dixon provide assistance to injured victims in St. Elmo. The injury lawyers at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial strains.
Regarding the physical injuries that Dixon works with, claims typically include the following:
Our St. Elmo Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family recover from injuries. At Dixon, we focus on winning claims as quickly as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Compensation for Injury Claims in St. Elmo, IL
Have you been injured on private property, at work, at school, at home, or in a public park, or in a traffic accident? The St. Elmo injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free case consultations to victims in St. Elmo.
Usually, the first question a potential injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there’s many factors at work here. Considering these factors, here are main ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Chronic pain? A difficult period of recovery after a surgery? An amputated limb from an injury, burns, disfiguration, scarring? Damages for pain and suffering depend upon previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your lifestyle, insurers or defendants and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in St. Elmo, it is important that you document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The negligent party will likely have to compensate you for relevant medical bills and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury cases. The St. Elmo injury lawyers at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and wage-earning potential due to injuries and recovery. A broken back or neck injury can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While different states consider punitive damages, others don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the guilty party exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your St. Elmo injury attorney can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, a victim’s family members may be able to get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if their child was under 18 years old. Again, the St. Elmo injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury cases in St. Elmo, IL, read Dixon’s results and recent cases and testimonials.
Call Your St. Elmo, IL, Injury Lawyer Now
Knowing when to hire St. Elmo injury lawyers is a big step in beating a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer experienced legal representation to clients and their families in St. Elmo, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 now to learn more about our capabilities at the Dixon Injury Firm. We give free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Contact your St. Elmo, IL, Injury Lawyer.