Injury Lawyer St. Louis, MO
Call a St. Louis, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in St. Louis, MO. At Dixon, we provide legal representation to clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It’s our job to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the case of an accident. Don’t hesitate to contact the St. Louis, MO, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm now to start the claims process. Chris Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your personal injury claim, you don’t pay.
The St. Louis injury attorneys at Dixon are here to help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here are a few tips St. Louis residents should know about if you’re ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of all personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaning “other.”
- Reimbursement for St. Louis injury claims depends on several different factors. These include lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average personal injury award is about $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA reports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to the St. Louis injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having won more than $35 million in his career, the Dixon Injury Firm has become a leading injury lawyer in St. Louis, MO. It is vital for victims to call Dixon now. The sooner you hire an injury attorney, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims in St. Louis, MO
There’s a number of types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured annually in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, many may have injury cases. It’s pertinent to get a case consultation from an experienced injury lawyer in St. Louis, MO. Below, we have provided the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury lawyers at Dixon offer support to injury victims in St. Louis. The injury lawyers at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial strains.
When it comes to the physical injuries that we see at the Dixon Injury Firm, claims typically include the following:
Our St. Louis Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. We focus on winning cases as quickly as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims in St. Louis, MO
Have you been injured at school, at home, on the job, or on private property, or in a traffic accident? The St. Louis injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer case reviews and free consultations to victims in St. Louis.
Typically, the first question an injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Keep in mind that there are many factors at work in these cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the most common ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you have chronic pain? A long period of recovery after a surgery? An amputated limb from an injury, burns, disfiguration, scarring? Damages for pain and suffering vary upon past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your lifestyle, insurers or defendants and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in St. Louis, it’s critical to document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The negligent party will likely have to compensate you for relevant medical procedures and future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury cases. The St. Louis injury attorneys at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and wage-earning potential due to injuries. A broken back or neck injury can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — While some states factor in punitive damages, some do not. Punitive damages are tacked on if the defendant exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your St. Louis injury lawyer will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, a victim’s family members can get compensation for loss of companionship (consortium) and burial costs. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the St. Louis injury attorneys at Dixon can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury claims in St. Louis, MO, check out our results and testimonials.
Contact Your St. Louis, MO, Injury Attorney Now
Knowing when to hire St. Louis injury lawyers is the first step to winning a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer experienced legal representation to victims and their families in St. Louis, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 now to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we provide free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Call your St. Louis, MO, Injury Lawyer.