Injury Lawyer St. Paul, MO
Contact a St. Paul, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in St. Paul, MO. At Dixon, we offer legal representation to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. It’s our job to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the event of an accident. Don’t hesitate to contact the St. Paul, MO, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm today to begin the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your injury claim, you don’t pay.
The St. Paul injury lawyers at Dixon are here to help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here are a few tips St. Paul residents should be aware of if you’re ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining “other.”
- Reimbursement in St. Paul injury claims is subjected to several factors. These include lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average personal injury award is approximately $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA reports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as calling the St. Paul injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations.
Having won over $35 million in his career, Chris Dixon has become a leading injury lawyer in St. Paul, MO. It is vital for victims to reach out to us now. The sooner you hire an injury lawyer, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Lawsuits in St. Paul, MO
There’s a number of types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured every year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, many may have injury cases. It is important to get a case review from an experienced injury lawyer in St. Paul, MO. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer support to injured victims in St. Paul. The injury lawyers at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
Regarding the physical injuries that are common in injury cases, claims tend to involve the following:
Our St. Paul Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family receive compensation for injuries. At Dixon, we focus on winning claims as quickly as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims in St. Paul, MO
Have you been injured on someone else’s property, in a park, at home, at work, at school, or in a traffic accident? The St. Paul injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free case consultations to victims in St. Paul.
One of your main questions a potential injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there are a good deal of factors at play in these cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the most common ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you suffer from chronic pain or discomfort? A long recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Reimbursement for pain and suffering vary on past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering will negatively impact your lifestyle, defendants or their insurance company and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in St. Paul, it is critical to document everything and keep track of medical bills. The party responsible will likely have to pay you for relevant medical expenses and future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury claims. The St. Paul injury lawyers at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — While different states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the defendant was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your St. Paul injury attorney can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, surviving family members are able to get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case when their child was minor. Again, the St. Paul injury lawyers at Dixon can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury cases in St. Paul, MO, see our results and recent cases and client testimonials.
Call Your St. Paul, MO, Injury Attorney Now
Knowing when you should hire St. Paul injury lawyers is the first step to winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer experienced legal representation to clients and their families in St. Paul, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 now to learn more about our capabilities at the Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we give free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a penny unless we win the case. Contact your St. Paul, MO, Injury Lawyer.