Injury Lawyer St. Peters, MO
Call a St. Peters, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in St. Peters, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to clients in Illinois and Missouri. It is our goal to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the event of an accident. You can contact the St. Peters, MO, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm today to begin the claims process. Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the injury claim, you don’t pay.
The St. Peters injury lawyers at Dixon are here to help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here’s a few things St. Peters residents should know if you’re ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaning “other.”
- Compensation for St. Peters personal injury claims depends on numerous factors. These include lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is about $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically worth more than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a case. According to the CDC, these are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as reaching out to the St. Peters injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having won more than $35,000,000 for clients, Chris Dixon is a leading injury lawyer in St. Peters, MO. It’s essential for victims to get in touch with Dixon today. The sooner you get an injury attorney, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims in St. Peters, MO
There are various types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured every year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, several could have injury cases. It is important to get a case review from a seasoned injury lawyer in St. Peters, MO. Below, we have provided the most common types of injury cases:
The injury lawyers at Dixon provide assistance to injury victims in St. Peters. The injury attorneys at Dixon can help you understand how much your injury claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
In terms of the physical injuries that we work with at Dixon, claims typically involve the following:
Our St. Peters Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family recover from injuries. We focus on winning claims as quickly as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Personal Injury Claims in St. Peters, MO
Have you been injured at school, at home, on the job, or on private property, or in a traffic accident? The St. Peters injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide case reviews and free consultations to victims in St. Peters.
Usually, the first question a potential injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Note that there are a good deal of factors at work in injury cases. Considering these factors, here are most common ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you have chronic pain? A difficult period of recovery after a surgery? An amputated limb from an injury, burns, disfiguration, scarring? Rewards for pain and suffering depend upon previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your life, insurers or defendants and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in St. Peters, it’s helpful that you document everything and keep track of medical bills. The negligent party will likely have to pay you for relevant medical procedures in addition to future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury cases. The St. Peters injury lawyers at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries and recovery. A broken back or neck injury can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — While different states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the guilty party exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your St. Peters injury lawyer will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, a victim’s family members may be able to get compensation for loss of companionship (consortium) and burial costs. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case when their child was minor. Again, the St. Peters injury lawyers at Dixon can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury claims in St. Peters, MO, see Dixon’s results and client testimonials.
Reach Out To Your St. Peters, MO, Injury Lawyer Now
Knowing when you should hire St. Peters injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer seasoned legal counsel to victims and their families in St. Peters, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 now to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. We offer free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Contact your St. Peters, MO, Injury Lawyer.