Injury Lawyer Ste. Genevieve, MO
Contact a Ste. Genevieve, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Ste. Genevieve, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal representation to clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It’s our job to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the event of an accident. Feel free to contact the Ste. Genevieve, MO, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm today to start the claims process. Chris Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your injury case, you don’t pay.
The Ste. Genevieve injury lawyers at Dixon help victims and their families in need of legal representation. Below are some tips Ste. Genevieve residents should be aware of if you’re ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury cases involve motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining “other.”
- Compensation for Ste. Genevieve personal injury cases varies on several different factors. These include any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is about $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are usually worth more than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a claim. According to the CDC, here are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to the Ste. Genevieve injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having won over $35 million in his career, Dixon has become a leader in injury lawyer in Ste. Genevieve, MO. It is essential for victims to reach out to Dixon today. The sooner you hire an injury attorney, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Lawsuits in Ste. Genevieve, MO
There are a variety of types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured annually in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, many may have an injury case. It’s crucial to get a case review from a local injury lawyer in Ste. Genevieve, MO. Below, you can find the most common types of injury cases:
The injury lawyers at Dixon offer support to injury victims and their families in Ste. Genevieve. The injury lawyers at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
When it comes to the physical injuries that are common in injury cases, claims usually include the following:
Our Ste. Genevieve Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family receive compensation for injuries. Chris Dixon focuses on winning settlements as quickly as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Injury Claims in Ste. Genevieve, MO
Have you been injured on private property, at work, at school, at home, or in a public park, or in a traffic accident? The Ste. Genevieve injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free case consultations to victims in Ste. Genevieve.
One of your main questions an injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there are a good deal of factors at work in injury cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the main ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you have chronic pain? A tough recovery after a surgery? An amputated limb from an injury, burns, disfiguration, scarring? Damages for pain and suffering depend upon past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your life, insurers or defendants and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Ste. Genevieve, it’s important that you document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The negligent party will likely have to pay you for relevant medical procedures and future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are another factor in injury cases. The Ste. Genevieve injury lawyers at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries. A hand injury or a slip and fall can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While different states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the guilty party was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Ste. Genevieve injury attorney will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, a victim’s family members are able to get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Ste. Genevieve injury attorneys at Dixon can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury cases in Ste. Genevieve, MO, check out our results and testimonials.
Reach Out To Your Ste. Genevieve, MO, Injury Lawyer Now
Knowing when to hire Ste. Genevieve injury lawyers is the first step to winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide professional legal counsel to clients and their families in Ste. Genevieve, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 now to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we offer free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Contact your Ste. Genevieve, MO, Injury Lawyer.