Injury Lawyer Steeleville, IL
Contact a Steeleville, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Steeleville, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It’s our job to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the event of an accident. You can contact the Steeleville, IL, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm today to begin the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your injury case, you don’t pay.
The Steeleville injury attorneys at Dixon help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Below are some tips Steeleville residents should know about if you’re ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Rewards for Steeleville personal injury claims varies on a number of different factors. These include pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average award for an injury claim is about $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically worth more than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a case. According to the CDC, these are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA reports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Receiving legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling the Steeleville injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having won more than $35 million for clients, Dixon has become a leader in injury lawyer in Steeleville, IL. It is important for victims to contact our firm now. The sooner you get an injury attorney, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Injury Lawsuits in Steeleville, IL
There’s a number of types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured every year in the United States alone. Among these victims, many may have injury cases. It is pertinent to get a case consultation from a seasoned injury lawyer in Steeleville, IL. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer support to injury victims in Steeleville. The injury attorneys at Dixon can help you understand how much your injury claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
When it comes to the physical injuries that are common in injury cases, claims tend to include the following:
Our Steeleville Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family recover from injuries. Chris Dixon focuses on winning cases as quickly as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Personal Injury Claims in Steeleville, IL
Have you been injured at work, in a park, in your home, or on someone else’s property, or in a traffic accident? The Steeleville injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide case reviews and free consultations to victims in Steeleville.
Usually, the main question an injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Note that there’s multiple factors at play in these cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the main ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Chronic pain? A difficult recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Reimbursement for pain and suffering vary on previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering will negatively impact your life, insurers or defendants and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Steeleville, it’s helpful to document everything and keep track of medical bills. The defendant will likely have to reimburse you for relevant medical expenses in addition to future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury cases. The Steeleville injury lawyers at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries. A hand injury or a slip and fall can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While some states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the defendant exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Steeleville injury lawyer will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, a victim’s family members are able to get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if their child was under 18 years old. Again, the Steeleville injury lawyers at Dixon can help you with the details.
To learn more about injury claims in Steeleville, IL, check out Dixon’s case results and testimonials.
Reach Out To Your Steeleville, IL, Injury Lawyer Now
Knowing when you should hire Steeleville injury lawyers is a big step in beating a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer professional legal representation to clients and their families in Steeleville, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 now to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. We offer free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Contact your Steeleville, IL, Injury Lawyer.