Injury Lawyer Stonefort, IL
Call a Stonefort, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Stonefort, IL. At Dixon, we provide legal representation to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. It is our goal to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the case of an accident. You can contact the Stonefort, IL, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm now to start the claims process. Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Stonefort injury lawyers at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here are a few tips Stonefort residents should know about if you are ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of personal injury cases involve motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining “other.”
- Rewards in Stonefort injury cases varies on a number of different factors. These include pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average award for an injury claim is around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a case. According to the CDC, these are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting the Stonefort injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations.
Having won more than $35,000,000 in his career, Dixon is a leading injury lawyer in Stonefort, IL. It’s important for victims to get in touch with us today. The sooner you get an injury attorney, the quicker you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Types of Injury Claims in Stonefort, IL
There’s a variety of types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured every year in the United States alone. Among these victims, several may have injury cases. It is vital to get a case review from a local injury lawyer in Stonefort, IL. Below, we have provided the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer assistance to injury victims and their families in Stonefort. The personal injury lawyers at Dixon can help you understand how much your injury case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
When it comes to the physical injuries that we see at the Dixon Injury Firm, claims typically include the following:
Our Stonefort Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. Dixon focuses on winning claims as quickly as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Injury Claims in Stonefort, IL
Have you been injured on private property, at work, at school, at home, or in a public park, or in a traffic accident? The Stonefort injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide case reviews and free consultations to victims in Stonefort.
Usually, the first question a potential injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there’s numerous factors at play in these cases. Considering these factors, here are main ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you have chronic pain? A long recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Reimbursement for pain and suffering vary upon past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your life, insurers or defendants and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Stonefort, it’s critical to document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The defendant will likely have to compensate you for relevant medical procedures in addition to future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are another factor in injury cases. The Stonefort injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries and recovery. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — While some states factor in punitive damages, some do not. Punitive damages are tacked on if the defendant exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Stonefort injury attorney can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, surviving family members may be able to get compensation for burial costs or even loss of companionship. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case if their child was under 18 years old. Again, the Stonefort injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury cases in Stonefort, IL, read the Dixon Injury Firm’s case results and testimonials.
Contact Your Stonefort, IL, Injury Lawyer Now
Knowing when to hire Stonefort injury lawyers is the first step to winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer professional legal counsel to clients and their families in Stonefort, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more about our capabilities at the Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we provide free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Contact your Stonefort, IL, Injury Lawyer.