Injury Lawyer Sullivan, MO
Call a Sullivan, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Sullivan, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal counsel to clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It’s our goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the event of an accident. You can contact the Sullivan, MO, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to begin the claims process. Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the personal injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Sullivan injury lawyers at Dixon help victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here’s some tips Sullivan residents should be aware of if you are ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Compensation in Sullivan injury cases depends on a number of different factors. These include pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average award for an injury claim is somewhere around $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are usually more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a case. According to the CDC, here are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Receiving legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to the Sullivan injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having won over $35,000,000 for clients, the Dixon Injury Firm has become a leading injury lawyer in Sullivan, MO. It’s essential for victims to get in touch with Dixon now. The sooner you get an injury lawyer, the faster you can get the reward you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Sullivan, MO
There’s a number of types of injury claims. Approximately 40 million people are injured annually in the United States alone. Among these victims, many may have injury cases. It’s crucial to get a case review from a local injury lawyer in Sullivan, MO. Below, you can find the most common types of injury cases:
The injury lawyers at Dixon provide assistance to injury victims in Sullivan. The injury lawyers at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
Regarding the physical injuries that we work with at Dixon, claims tend to involve the following:
Our Sullivan Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. We focus on winning claims as fast as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Injury Claims in Sullivan, MO
Have you been injured at school, at home, on the job, or on private property, or in a traffic accident? The Sullivan injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free case consultations to victims in Sullivan.
Typically, the first question an injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Note that there are multiple factors at play in these cases. Considering these factors, here are main ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you suffer from chronic pain or discomfort? A difficult recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Damages for pain and suffering depend on previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your life, defendants or their insurance company and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Sullivan, it’s helpful that you document everything and keep track of medical bills. The defendant will likely have to pay you for relevant medical expenses in addition to future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury cases. The Sullivan injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — While different states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the defendant was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Sullivan injury attorney can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, surviving family members can get compensation for loss of companionship (consortium) and burial costs. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Sullivan injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury claims in Sullivan, MO, see our results and recent cases and client testimonials.
Contact Your Sullivan, MO, Injury Lawyer Now
Knowing when to hire Sullivan injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer seasoned legal counsel to clients and their families in Sullivan, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 now to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we offer free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a penny unless we win the case. Call your Sullivan, MO, Injury Lawyer.