Injury Lawyer Sunset Hills, MO
Contact a Sunset Hills, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Sunset Hills, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It’s our goal to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the case of an accident. You can contact the Sunset Hills, MO, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm today to start the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the personal injury case, you don’t pay.
The Sunset Hills injury attorneys at Dixon help victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here’s a few tips Sunset Hills residents should know about if you are ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Rewards in Sunset Hills personal injury claims depends on numerous different factors. These include any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average award for an injury claim is in the neighborhood $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA supports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Receiving legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as contacting the Sunset Hills injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having won over $35,000,000 in his career, the Dixon Injury Firm has become a leader in injury lawyer in Sunset Hills, MO. It is vital for victims to call our firm now. The sooner you hire an injury lawyer, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Injury Lawsuits in Sunset Hills, MO
There’s several different types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured every year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, several could have injury cases. It is crucial to get a case review from a local injury lawyer in Sunset Hills, MO. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of injury cases:
The injury lawyers at Dixon provide assistance to injury victims in Sunset Hills. The personal injury lawyers at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
In terms of the physical injuries that we see at the Dixon Injury Firm, claims tend to include the following:
Our Sunset Hills Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family receive compensation for injuries. We focus on winning settlements as quickly as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Injury Claims in Sunset Hills, MO
Have you been injured on private property, at work, at school, at home, or in a public park, or in a traffic accident? The Sunset Hills injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free case consultations to victims in Sunset Hills.
One of your main questions an injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Note that there are many factors at play in injury cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the most common ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you have chronic pain? A long recovery after a surgery? Were disfigured, had a limb amputated, have burns or scars? Reimbursement for pain and suffering depend on past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your lifestyle, insurers or defendants and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Sunset Hills, it’s helpful that you document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The party responsible will likely have to compensate you for relevant medical bills and future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury cases. The Sunset Hills injury attorneys at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries and recovery. A hand injury or a slip and fall can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While different states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the defendant was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Sunset Hills injury lawyer will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, a victim’s family members may be able to get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case when their child was minor. Again, the Sunset Hills injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury claims in Sunset Hills, MO, see Dixon’s results and testimonials.
Reach Out To Your Sunset Hills, MO, Injury Attorney Today
Knowing when to hire Sunset Hills injury lawyers is a big step in beating a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer experienced legal representation to victims and their families in Sunset Hills, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 now to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. We give free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Call your Sunset Hills, MO, Injury Lawyer.