Injury Lawyer Swansea, IL
Contact a Swansea, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Swansea, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal counsel to clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It’s our goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the case of an accident. You can contact the Swansea, IL, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to start the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the personal injury case, you don’t pay.
The Swansea injury attorneys at Dixon help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Below are a few tips Swansea residents should be aware of if you’re ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Compensation in Swansea personal injury cases depends on numerous factors. These include any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is approximately $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to open a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA claims that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling the Swansea injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations.
Having won over $50 million in his career, Chris Dixon has become a leading injury lawyer in Swansea, IL. It is crucial for victims and their families to call us today. The sooner you hire an injury lawyer, the quicker you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Lawsuits in Swansea, IL
There are a variety of types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured annually in the United States alone. Among these victims, several may have injury cases. It’s vital to get a case review from an experienced injury lawyer in Swansea, IL. Below, we have provided the most common types of injury cases:
The injury lawyers at Dixon offer support to injured victims in Swansea. Our injury lawyers at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial strains.
Regarding the physical injuries that we work with at Dixon, claims tend to include the following:
Our Swansea Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. We focus on winning claims as quickly as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims in Swansea, IL
Have you been injured on private property, at work, at school, at home, or in a public park, or in a traffic accident? The Swansea injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free consultations and case reviews to victims in Swansea.
Usually, the main question an injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there’s multiple factors at work in these cases. Considering these factors, here are main ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you suffer from chronic pain or discomfort? A tough period of recovery after a surgery? An amputated limb from an injury, burns, disfiguration, scarring? Damages for pain and suffering depend on previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering will negatively impact your lifestyle, defendants or their insurance company and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Swansea, it is critical that you document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The party responsible will likely have to compensate you for relevant medical expenses in addition to future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury claims. The Swansea injury attorneys at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries and recovery. A broken back or neck injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — Some states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the defendant exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Swansea injury attorney will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, surviving family members may be able to get compensation for burial costs or even loss of companionship. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if their child was under 18 years old. Again, the Swansea injury lawyers at Dixon can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury cases in Swansea, IL, see our case results and testimonials.
Contact Your Swansea, IL, Injury Lawyer Today
Knowing when you should hire Swansea injury lawyers is the first step to winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys provide seasoned legal counsel to victims and their families in Swansea, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more about our capabilities at the Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we give free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Contact your Swansea, IL, Injury Lawyer.