Injury Lawyer Tamms, IL
Call a Tamms, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Tamms, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. It’s our goal to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the event of an accident. Please contact the Tamms, IL, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm now to start the claims process. Chris Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the personal injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Tamms injury attorneys at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal representation. Below are some tips Tamms residents should know about if you’re ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining “other.”
- Rewards for Tamms injury cases varies on a number of factors. These include pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average award for an injury claim is approximately $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a claim. According to the CDC, these are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA supports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to the Tamms injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 in his career, Chris Dixon is a leading injury lawyer in Tamms, IL. It is vital for victims and their families to get in touch with our firm today. The sooner you hire an injury attorney, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Injury Lawsuits in Tamms, IL
There are various types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured every year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, many may have an injury case. It is important to get a case consultation from a local injury lawyer in Tamms, IL. Below, you can find the most common types of injury cases:
The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer support to injured victims and their families in Tamms. The personal injury lawyers at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial strains.
When it comes to the physical injuries that Dixon works with, claims usually include the following:
Our Tamms Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family recover from injuries. We focus on winning claims as fast as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Injury Claims in Tamms, IL
Have you been injured at work, in a park, in your home, or on someone else’s property, or in a traffic accident? The Tamms injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer case reviews and free consultations to victims in Tamms.
Typically, the first question a potential injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there are many factors at work in injury cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the most common ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you have chronic discomfort or pain? A tough recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Rewards for pain and suffering depend on past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your lifestyle, insurers or defendants and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Tamms, it is important to document everything and keep track of medical bills. The defendant will likely have to pay you for relevant medical bills and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury cases. The Tamms injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and wage-earning potential due to injuries and recovery. A broken back or neck injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — Some states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the guilty party exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Tamms injury attorney can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, a victim’s family members are able to get compensation for burial costs or even loss of companionship. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case when their child was minor. Again, the Tamms injury lawyers at Dixon can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury claims in Tamms, IL, read Dixon’s case results and testimonials.
Reach Out To Your Tamms, IL, Injury Attorney Today
Knowing when you should hire Tamms injury lawyers is a big step in beating a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys provide professional legal representation to clients and their families in Tamms, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 now to learn more from Dixon Injury Firm. We offer free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Call your Tamms, IL, Injury Lawyer.