Injury Lawyer Town and Country, MO
Call a Town and Country, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Town and Country, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal representation to clients in Missouri and Illinois. It is our goal to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the event of an accident. Don’t hesitate to contact the Town and Country, MO, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm today to start the claims process. Chris Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your personal injury case, you don’t pay.
The Town and Country injury attorneys at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here are some tips Town and Country residents should know if you’re ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaning “other.”
- Reimbursement in Town and Country injury claims is subjected to a number of different factors. These include any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is about $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as contacting the Town and Country injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having settled more than $50 million for clients, the Dixon Injury Firm has become a leading injury lawyer in Town and Country, MO. It’s vital for victims to reach out to Dixon now. The sooner you hire an injury lawyer, the sooner you can get the reward you deserve.
Common Types of Injury Claims in Town and Country, MO
There are various types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured every year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, several could have an injury case. It’s important to get a case review from a veteran injury lawyer in Town and Country, MO. Below, you can find the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer assistance to injury victims in Town and Country. The injury lawyers at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
When it comes to the physical injuries that we see at the Dixon Injury Firm, claims typically involve the following:
Our Town and Country Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. Dixon focuses on winning settlements as fast as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Compensation for Personal Injury Claims in Town and Country, MO
Have you been injured on private property, at work, at school, at home, or in a public park, or in a traffic accident? The Town and Country injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide case reviews and free consultations to victims in Town and Country.
Typically, the main question an injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there are multiple factors at work in injury cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the most common ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you suffer from chronic pain or discomfort? A tough recovery after a surgery? Were disfigured, had a limb amputated, have burns or scars? Rewards for pain and suffering vary upon previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your life, defendants or their insurance company and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Town and Country, it’s helpful to document everything and keep track of medical bills. The negligent party will likely have to pay you for relevant medical procedures in addition to future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are another factor in injury claims. The Town and Country injury lawyers at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries. A hand injury or a slip and fall can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While some states consider punitive damages, others don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the guilty party exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Town and Country injury attorney can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, a victim’s family members are able to get compensation for burial costs or even loss of companionship. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Town and Country injury attorneys at Dixon can help you with the details.
To learn more about injury cases in Town and Country, MO, see Dixon’s results and recent cases and client testimonials.
Contact Your Town and Country, MO, Injury Attorney Today
Knowing when you should hire Town and Country injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys provide professional legal counsel to clients and their families in Town and Country, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more about our capabilities at the Dixon Injury Firm. We provide free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a penny unless we win the case. Call your Town and Country, MO, Injury Lawyer.