Injury Lawyer Troy, IL
Contact a Troy, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Troy, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal representation to clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It’s our goal to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the event of an accident. You can contact the Troy, IL, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm now to begin the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the personal injury case, you don’t pay.
The Troy injury attorneys at Dixon are here to help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here are some things Troy residents should know if you’re ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining “other.”
- Rewards in Troy personal injury claims depends on numerous different factors. These include pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average award for an injury claim is in the neighborhood $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically worth more than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a case. According to the CDC, here are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Receiving legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as calling the Troy injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having won more than $35,000,000 for clients, Chris Dixon has become a leader in injury lawyer in Troy, IL. It’s vital for victims to get in touch with our firm now. The sooner you get an injury lawyer, the quicker you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Lawsuits in Troy, IL
There’s various types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured every year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, many may have injury cases. It’s pertinent to get a case consultation from a veteran injury lawyer in Troy, IL. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury lawyers at Dixon offer support to injury victims and their families in Troy. The injury attorneys at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
In terms of the physical injuries that we work with at Dixon, claims usually include the following:
Our Troy Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. Dixon focuses on winning cases as quickly as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Personal Injury Claims in Troy, IL
Have you been injured on private property, at work, at school, at home, or in a public park, or in a traffic accident? The Troy injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide case reviews and free consultations to victims in Troy.
Usually, the main question an injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there are numerous factors at work here. Considering these factors, here are most common ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you have chronic pain? A long period of recovery after a surgery? An amputated limb from an injury, burns, disfiguration, scarring? Reimbursement for pain and suffering vary on previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your life, insurers or defendants and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Troy, it is critical to document everything and keep track of medical bills. The party responsible will likely have to pay you for relevant medical expenses and future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury claims. The Troy injury lawyers at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries and recovery. A broken back or neck injury can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — While some states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the defendant was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Troy injury attorney can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, a victim’s family members can get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if their child was under 18 years old. Again, the Troy injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can help you with the details.
To learn more about injury cases in Troy, IL, check out Dixon’s results and testimonials.
Call Your Troy, IL, Injury Attorney Today
Knowing when to hire Troy injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer professional legal counsel to clients and their families in Troy, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 now to learn more from Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we provide free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Contact your Troy, IL, Injury Lawyer.