Injury Lawyer Union, MO
Contact a Union, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Union, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal representation to clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It’s our goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the event of an accident. Feel free to contact the Union, MO, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm now to start the claims process. Chris Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the personal injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Union injury attorneys at Dixon help victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here’s some tips Union residents should be aware of if you’re ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining “other.”
- Rewards for Union personal injury claims varies on several factors. These include any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is approximately $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a case. According to the CDC, here are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA claims that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Receiving legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as reaching out to the Union injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled over $35,000,000 for clients, Dixon is a leader in injury lawyer in Union, MO. It is vital for victims and their families to call Dixon now. The sooner you hire an injury attorney, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve.
Common Injury Lawsuits in Union, MO
There are several different types of injury claims. Approximately 40 million people are injured annually in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, many could have injury cases. It is crucial to get a case review from a seasoned injury lawyer in Union, MO. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of injury cases:
The injury attorneys at Dixon offer assistance to injury victims and their families in Union. Our personal injury attorneys at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
When it comes to the physical injuries that are common in injury cases, claims usually include the following:
Our Union Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. At Dixon, we focus on winning cases as quickly as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Compensation for Personal Injury Claims in Union, MO
Have you been injured on private property, at work, at school, at home, or in a public park, or in a traffic accident? The Union injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free case consultations to victims in Union.
Usually, the first question an injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there’s numerous factors at play in injury cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the most common ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you suffer from chronic pain or discomfort? A tough recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Rewards for pain and suffering vary on past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your life, insurers or defendants and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Union, it’s critical to document everything and keep track of medical bills. The party responsible will likely have to reimburse you for relevant medical bills and future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury claims. The Union injury lawyers at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries and recovery. A hand injury or a slip and fall can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While some states factor in punitive damages, some do not. Punitive damages are added on if the defendant was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Union injury attorney can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, a victim’s family members can get compensation for loss of companionship (consortium) and burial costs. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Union injury attorneys at Dixon can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury claims in Union, MO, read our results and recent cases and client testimonials.
Reach Out To Your Union, MO, Injury Attorney Now
Knowing when you should hire Union injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers provide valuable legal counsel to victims and their families in Union, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 now to learn more about our capabilities at the Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we provide free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Call your Union, MO, Injury Lawyer.