Injury Lawyer Valley Park, MO
Contact a Valley Park, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Valley Park, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal representation to clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It’s our goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the case of an accident. You can contact the Valley Park, MO, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm today to start the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your injury case, you don’t pay.
The Valley Park injury lawyers at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here’s a few tips Valley Park residents should know if you are ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining “other.”
- Reimbursement in Valley Park injury cases is subjected to a number of different factors. These include any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average award for an injury claim is around $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a claim. According to the CDC, these are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as calling the Valley Park injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 in his career, Chris Dixon has become a leading injury lawyer in Valley Park, MO. It is important for victims to contact us today. The sooner you get an injury lawyer, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Lawsuits in Valley Park, MO
There’s a variety of types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured each year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, several may have injury cases. It’s important to get a case consultation from an experienced injury lawyer in Valley Park, MO. Below, you can find the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide support to injury victims in Valley Park. Our personal injury attorneys at Dixon can help you understand how much your injury claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
In terms of the physical injuries that Dixon works with, claims tend to include the following:
Our Valley Park Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family recover from injuries. At Dixon, we focus on winning cases as quickly as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Injury Claims in Valley Park, MO
Have you been injured on private property, at work, at school, at home, or in a public park, or in a traffic accident? The Valley Park injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free consultations and case reviews to victims in Valley Park.
Usually, the first question a potential injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Keep in mind that there’s a good deal of factors at work in these cases. Considering these factors, here are main ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you have chronic discomfort or pain? A long period of recovery after a surgery? Were disfigured, had a limb amputated, have burns or scars? Rewards for pain and suffering depend on previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your lifestyle, defendants or their insurance company and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Valley Park, it is critical to document everything and keep track of medical bills. The defendant will likely have to reimburse you for relevant medical expenses and future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are another factor in injury cases. The Valley Park injury attorneys at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and wage-earning potential due to injuries and recovery. A broken back or neck injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — Some states consider punitive damages, others don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the defendant exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Valley Park injury lawyer can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, a victim’s family members are able to get compensation for loss of companionship (consortium) and burial costs. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Valley Park injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury cases in Valley Park, MO, read our results and recent cases and client testimonials.
Reach Out To Your Valley Park, MO, Injury Attorney Now
Knowing when to hire Valley Park injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer seasoned legal counsel to clients and their families in Valley Park, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more from Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we provide free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Contact your Valley Park, MO, Injury Lawyer.