Injury Lawyer Valmeyer, IL
Contact a Valmeyer, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Valmeyer, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal counsel to clients throughout St. Louis and Illinois. It is our goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the event of an accident. Don’t hesitate to contact the Valmeyer, IL, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm now to start the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your personal injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Valmeyer injury attorneys at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here are some things Valmeyer residents should be aware of if you’re ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of all personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Reimbursement for Valmeyer personal injury cases depends on several factors. These include pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average personal injury award is around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA supports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting the Valmeyer injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 for clients, Dixon is a leader in injury lawyer in Valmeyer, IL. It is vital for victims and their families to reach out to our firm today. The sooner you hire an injury lawyer, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Valmeyer, IL
There are a variety of types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured annually in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, several could have an injury case. It is important to get a case consultation from a local injury lawyer in Valmeyer, IL. Below, you can find the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide assistance to injured victims in Valmeyer. Our lawyers at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
In terms of the physical injuries that we work with at Dixon, claims usually include the following:
Our Valmeyer Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family recover from injuries. We focus on winning claims as quickly as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Injury Claims in Valmeyer, IL
Have you been injured on someone else’s property, in a park, at home, at work, at school, or in a traffic accident? The Valmeyer injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer case reviews and free consultations to victims in Valmeyer.
One of your main questions a potential injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Keep in mind that there’s many factors at play in these cases. Considering these factors, here are main ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you have chronic pain? A tough recovery after a surgery? An amputated limb from an injury, burns, disfiguration, scarring? Damages for pain and suffering vary upon past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your lifestyle, defendants or their insurance company and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Valmeyer, it is important that you document everything and keep track of medical bills. The negligent party will likely have to compensate you for relevant medical bills and future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury claims. The Valmeyer injury attorneys at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries and recovery. A broken back or neck injury can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — While some states factor in punitive damages, some do not. Punitive damages are added on if the guilty party exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Valmeyer injury lawyer will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, a victim’s family members can get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if their child was under 18 years old. Again, the Valmeyer injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury cases in Valmeyer, IL, read Dixon’s results and client testimonials.
Call Your Valmeyer, IL, Injury Attorney Now
Knowing when you should hire Valmeyer injury lawyers is the first step to winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide seasoned legal representation to victims and their families in Valmeyer, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more about our capabilities at the Dixon Injury Firm. We offer free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a penny unless we win the case. Contact your Valmeyer, IL, Injury Lawyer.