Injury Lawyer Venedy, IL
Call a Venedy, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Venedy, IL. At Dixon, we offer legal representation to clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It’s our goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the case of an accident. You can contact the Venedy, IL, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm today to begin the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your personal injury case, you don’t pay.
The Venedy injury attorneys at Dixon help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Below are a few things Venedy residents should know about if you’re ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining “other.”
- Reimbursement for Venedy injury claims varies on numerous different factors. These include lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average award for an injury claim is approximately $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting the Venedy injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations.
Having won more than $35,000,000 in his career, Chris Dixon is a leading injury lawyer in Venedy, IL. It’s important for victims and their families to reach out to us now. The sooner you get an injury attorney, the faster you can get the reward you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Lawsuits in Venedy, IL
There’s several different types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured every year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, several may have an injury case. It’s pertinent to get a case consultation from a seasoned injury lawyer in Venedy, IL. Below, you can find the most common types of injury cases:
The injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide assistance to injury victims and their families in Venedy. The injury attorneys at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
Regarding the physical injuries that we see at the Dixon Injury Firm, claims usually involve the following:
Our Venedy Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family receive compensation for injuries. Dixon focuses on winning settlements as fast as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims in Venedy, IL
Have you been injured at school, at home, on the job, or on private property, or in a traffic accident? The Venedy injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free case consultations to victims in Venedy.
Typically, the main question a potential injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Keep in mind that there’s a good deal of factors at work in these cases. Considering these factors, here are most common ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you suffer from chronic pain or discomfort? A difficult period of recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Rewards for pain and suffering vary upon previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your life, defendants or their insurance company and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Venedy, it is helpful to document everything and keep track of medical bills. The party responsible will likely have to compensate you for relevant medical expenses and future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury cases. The Venedy injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries. A broken back or neck injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — Some states factor in punitive damages, some do not. Punitive damages are tacked on if the guilty party exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Venedy injury lawyer can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, a victim’s family members can get compensation for burial costs or even loss of companionship. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if their child was under 18 years old. Again, the Venedy injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury claims in Venedy, IL, read our case results and client testimonials.
Reach Out To Your Venedy, IL, Injury Attorney Now
Knowing when you should hire Venedy injury lawyers is a big step in beating a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys offer professional legal representation to victims and their families in Venedy, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 now to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we offer free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Contact your Venedy, IL, Injury Lawyer.