Injury Lawyer Vienna, IL
Call a Vienna, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Vienna, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to clients throughout St. Louis and Illinois. It’s our goal to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the event of an accident. Please contact the Vienna, IL, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to start the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your injury case, you don’t pay.
The Vienna injury attorneys at Dixon are here to help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here are a few tips Vienna residents should be aware of if you are ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Compensation for Vienna personal injury claims depends on numerous factors. These include pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average personal injury award is about $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA supports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as calling the Vienna injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having won over $35,000,000 for clients, Chris Dixon is a leading injury lawyer in Vienna, IL. It’s vital for victims and their families to contact Dixon today. The sooner you get an injury attorney, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Vienna, IL
There’s a variety of types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured annually in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, several may have injury cases. It is pertinent to get a case consultation from an experienced injury lawyer in Vienna, IL. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury lawyers at Dixon provide support to injured victims in Vienna. The personal injury lawyers at Dixon can help you understand how much your injury case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
In terms of the physical injuries that are common in injury cases, claims typically involve the following:
Our Vienna Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. At Dixon, we focus on winning settlements as quickly as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Compensation for Personal Injury Claims in Vienna, IL
Have you been injured on someone else’s property, in a park, at home, at work, at school, or in a traffic accident? The Vienna injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free consultations and case reviews to victims in Vienna.
Usually, the first question an injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Keep in mind that there are numerous factors at work in injury cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the main ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you suffer from chronic pain or discomfort? A long period of recovery after a surgery? Were disfigured, had a limb amputated, have burns or scars? Reimbursement for pain and suffering vary on previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your life, defendants or their insurance company and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Vienna, it is helpful that you document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The party responsible will likely have to reimburse you for relevant medical procedures in addition to future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury cases. The Vienna injury lawyers at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries and recovery. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While some states consider punitive damages, others don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the defendant exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Vienna injury lawyer will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, surviving family members are able to get compensation for loss of companionship (consortium) and burial costs. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Vienna injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury cases in Vienna, IL, check out our results and recent cases and client testimonials.
Call Your Vienna, IL, Injury Lawyer Today
Knowing when to hire Vienna injury lawyers is a big step in beating a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers provide professional legal counsel to victims and their families in Vienna, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more about our capabilities at the Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we give free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Contact your Vienna, IL, Injury Lawyer.