Injury Lawyer Waltonville, IL
Contact a Waltonville, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Waltonville, IL. At Dixon, we offer legal representation to clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It is our job to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the case of an accident. Please contact the Waltonville, IL, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm now to start the claims process. Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Waltonville injury attorneys at Dixon help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here are a few things Waltonville residents should be aware of if you’re ever in an accident and need a lawyer:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining “other.”
- Reimbursement for Waltonville injury claims varies on several factors. These include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average award for an injury claim is approximately $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically worth more than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA reports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Receiving legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to the Waltonville injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 for clients, Chris Dixon has become a leader in injury lawyer in Waltonville, IL. It is important for victims and their families to reach out to us today. The sooner you hire an injury lawyer, the quicker you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Lawsuits in Waltonville, IL
There’s various types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured each year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, many may have an injury case. It’s crucial to get a case consultation from a local injury lawyer in Waltonville, IL. Below, we have provided the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer assistance to injured victims in Waltonville. The injury attorneys at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
In terms of the physical injuries that Dixon works with, claims typically involve the following:
Our Waltonville Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family recover from injuries. We focus on winning cases as fast as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Personal Injury Claims in Waltonville, IL
Have you been injured on someone else’s property, in a park, at home, at work, at school, or in a traffic accident? The Waltonville injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free case consultations to victims in Waltonville.
Usually, the first question an injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Note that there’s many factors at play here. Considering these factors, here are most common ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you suffer from chronic pain or discomfort? A difficult period of recovery after a surgery? Were disfigured, had a limb amputated, have burns or scars? Damages for pain and suffering vary on past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your lifestyle, defendants or their insurance company and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Waltonville, it’s helpful that you document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The negligent party will likely have to pay you for relevant medical bills and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are another factor in injury cases. The Waltonville injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries. A hand injury or a slip and fall can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While some states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the guilty party was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Waltonville injury lawyer can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, surviving family members are able to get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case if their child was under 18 years old. Again, the Waltonville injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury claims in Waltonville, IL, check out Dixon’s results and recent cases and client testimonials.
Reach Out To Your Waltonville, IL, Injury Attorney Today
Knowing when you should hire Waltonville injury lawyers is a big step in beating a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer experienced legal counsel to clients and their families in Waltonville, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 now to learn more from Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we provide free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a penny unless we win the case. Call your Waltonville, IL, Injury Lawyer.