Injury Lawyer Warrenton, MO
Contact a Warrenton, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Warrenton, MO. At Dixon, we provide legal representation to clients throughout St. Louis and Illinois. It’s our goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the event of an accident. Feel free to contact the Warrenton, MO, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to begin the claims process. Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your injury case, you don’t pay.
The Warrenton injury lawyers at Dixon are here to help victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here are some things Warrenton residents should know about if you are ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of all personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining “other.”
- Compensation for Warrenton injury claims is subjected to a number of factors. These include any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average personal injury award is in the neighborhood $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a claim. According to the CDC, here are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as calling the Warrenton injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled over $50 million in his career, Chris Dixon has become a leading injury lawyer in Warrenton, MO. It is important for victims and their families to contact our firm today. The sooner you get an injury lawyer, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Lawsuits in Warrenton, MO
There are a number of types of injury claims. Approximately 40 million people are injured each year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, several may have an injury case. It’s vital to get a case consultation from a local injury lawyer in Warrenton, MO. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer assistance to injured victims in Warrenton. Our lawyers at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
When it comes to the physical injuries that we work with at Dixon, claims typically include the following:
Our Warrenton Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. We focus on winning claims as fast as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Injury Claims in Warrenton, MO
Have you been injured at school, at home, on the job, or on private property, or in a traffic accident? The Warrenton injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer case reviews and free consultations to victims in Warrenton.
Usually, the first question an injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there’s a good deal of factors at play in injury cases. Considering these factors, here are main ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you have chronic discomfort or pain? A long period of recovery after a surgery? Were disfigured, had a limb amputated, have burns or scars? Rewards for pain and suffering depend upon past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your lifestyle, defendants or their insurance company and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Warrenton, it’s critical that you document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The negligent party will likely have to pay you for relevant medical expenses in addition to future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury claims. The Warrenton injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and wage-earning potential due to injuries. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While different states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the defendant exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Warrenton injury attorney can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, a victim’s family members may be able to get compensation for loss of companionship (consortium) and burial costs. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case if their child was under 18 years old. Again, the Warrenton injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury cases in Warrenton, MO, read our case results and testimonials.
Contact Your Warrenton, MO, Injury Lawyer Today
Knowing when you should hire Warrenton injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer valuable legal counsel to victims and their families in Warrenton, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 today to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we give free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Contact your Warrenton, MO, Injury Lawyer.