Injury Lawyer Washington, MO
Call a Washington, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Washington, MO. At Dixon, we offer legal counsel to clients in Missouri and Illinois. It’s our goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the case of an accident. Please contact the Washington, MO, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm now to begin the claims process. The firm offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your personal injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Washington injury lawyers at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here’s some things Washington residents should know about if you’re ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of all personal injury cases involve motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Reimbursement in Washington injury cases is subjected to a number of factors. These include any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Receiving legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as calling the Washington injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having won over $35 million for clients, Dixon has become a leader in injury lawyer in Washington, MO. It is essential for victims to reach out to our firm now. The sooner you hire an injury attorney, the quicker you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Washington, MO
There’s several different types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured each year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, many may have an injury case. It is vital to get a case consultation from a local injury lawyer in Washington, MO. Below, we have provided the most common types of injury cases:
The injury lawyers at Dixon offer support to injury victims and their families in Washington. The injury attorneys at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
In terms of the physical injuries that Dixon works with, claims tend to involve the following:
Our Washington Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family receive compensation for injuries. Dixon focuses on winning cases as quickly as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims in Washington, MO
Have you been injured on private property, at work, at school, at home, or in a public park, or in a traffic accident? The Washington injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide case reviews and free consultations to victims in Washington.
One of your main questions an injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there are numerous factors at work in these cases. Considering these factors, here are main ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you suffer from chronic pain or discomfort? A difficult period of recovery after a surgery? An amputated limb from an injury, burns, disfiguration, scarring? Damages for pain and suffering depend upon previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering will negatively impact your life, defendants or their insurance company and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Washington, it is helpful that you document everything and keep track of medical bills. The defendant will likely have to pay you for relevant medical expenses and future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury claims. The Washington injury lawyers at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — Some states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the defendant was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Washington injury attorney can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, surviving family members are able to get compensation for loss of companionship (consortium) and burial costs. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case when their child was minor. Again, the Washington injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury claims in Washington, MO, check out our case results and testimonials.
Contact Your Washington, MO, Injury Attorney Now
Knowing when to hire Washington injury lawyers is a big step in beating a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys provide valuable legal counsel to clients and their families in Washington, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more from Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we offer free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Call your Washington, MO, Injury Lawyer.