Injury Lawyer Webster Groves, MO
Contact a Webster Groves, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Webster Groves, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal representation to clients in Missouri and Illinois. It’s our goal to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the event of an accident. You can contact the Webster Groves, MO, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to start the claims process. Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the injury case, you don’t pay.
The Webster Groves injury attorneys at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here are a few tips Webster Groves residents should be aware of if you are ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury cases involve motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining “other.”
- Rewards in Webster Groves personal injury cases is subjected to several different factors. These include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is approximately $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a case. According to the CDC, here are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Receiving legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as contacting the Webster Groves injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations.
Having won more than $35,000,000 in his career, Chris Dixon is a leading injury lawyer in Webster Groves, MO. It’s vital for victims and their families to contact Dixon today. The sooner you get an injury lawyer, the faster you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Webster Groves, MO
There are several different types of injury claims. Approximately 40 million people are injured every year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, several may have an injury case. It is pertinent to get a case review from a veteran injury lawyer in Webster Groves, MO. Below, you can find the most common types of injury cases:
The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm offer support to injured victims in Webster Groves. Our attorneys at Dixon can help you understand how much your injury claim is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
When it comes to the physical injuries that we see at the Dixon Injury Firm, claims usually involve the following:
Our Webster Groves Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. Dixon focuses on winning settlements as quickly as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Compensation for Personal Injury Claims in Webster Groves, MO
Have you been injured at school, at home, on the job, or on private property, or in a traffic accident? The Webster Groves injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free consultations and case reviews to victims in Webster Groves.
Usually, the main question an injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Note that there’s many factors at work in these cases. Considering these factors, here are most common ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you suffer from chronic pain or discomfort? A tough period of recovery after a surgery? An amputated limb from an injury, burns, disfiguration, scarring? Rewards for pain and suffering depend upon past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering will negatively impact your lifestyle, insurers or defendants and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Webster Groves, it’s important to document everything and keep track of medical bills. The defendant will likely have to compensate you for relevant medical expenses and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury cases. The Webster Groves injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and wage-earning potential due to injuries. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While different states consider punitive damages, others don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the guilty party was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Webster Groves injury attorney can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, surviving family members may be able to get compensation for loss of consortium and even burial expenses. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case if their child was under 18 years old. Again, the Webster Groves injury attorneys at Dixon can help you with the details.
To learn more about injury cases in Webster Groves, MO, check out Dixon’s results and client testimonials.
Call Your Webster Groves, MO, Injury Lawyer Today
Knowing when you should hire Webster Groves injury lawyers is a big step in beating a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide professional legal representation to victims and their families in Webster Groves, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 now to learn more from Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we provide free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Call your Webster Groves, MO, Injury Lawyer.