Injury Lawyer Weldon Spring, MO
Contact a Weldon Spring, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Weldon Spring, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal representation to clients throughout St. Louis and Illinois. It is our job to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the event of an accident. Please contact the Weldon Spring, MO, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to start the claims process. Chris Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Weldon Spring injury attorneys at Dixon help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Below are some tips Weldon Spring residents should be aware of if you’re ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of all personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Compensation for Weldon Spring personal injury cases depends on several different factors. These include lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is somewhere around $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as reaching out to the Weldon Spring injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews.
Having settled over $50 million for clients, Dixon has become a leader in injury lawyer in Weldon Spring, MO. It’s vital for victims to contact Dixon now. The sooner you hire an injury attorney, the quicker you can get the compensation you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Weldon Spring, MO
There’s a number of types of injury claims. Approximately 40 million people are injured annually in the United States alone. Among these victims, many may have an injury case. It’s crucial to get a case consultation from a veteran injury lawyer in Weldon Spring, MO. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury lawyers at Dixon provide support to injured victims in Weldon Spring. Our lawyers at Dixon can help you understand how much your injury case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
When it comes to the physical injuries that we work with at Dixon, claims typically include the following:
Our Weldon Spring Injury Lawyers are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. We focus on winning cases as quickly as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Compensation for Injury Claims in Weldon Spring, MO
Have you been injured at work, in a park, in your home, or on someone else’s property, or in a traffic accident? The Weldon Spring injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free case consultations to victims in Weldon Spring.
One of your main questions an injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Understand that there’s many factors at play in these cases. Considering these factors, here are main ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you have chronic pain? A long period of recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Rewards for pain and suffering depend upon past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering will negatively impact your life, insurers or defendants and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Weldon Spring, it is important to document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The party responsible will likely have to reimburse you for relevant medical expenses and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury cases. The Weldon Spring injury lawyers at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries. A broken back or neck injury can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work a labor-intensive job like construction.
- Punitive Damages — While some states recognize punitive damages, some don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the defendant exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Weldon Spring injury lawyer will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, a victim’s family members may be able to get compensation for loss of companionship (consortium) and burial costs. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Weldon Spring injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury claims in Weldon Spring, MO, see Dixon’s results and client testimonials.
Call Your Weldon Spring, MO, Injury Attorney Today
Knowing when to hire Weldon Spring injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys offer professional legal counsel to clients and their families in Weldon Spring, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 now to learn more about our capabilities at the Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we offer free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a thing unless we win the case. Contact your Weldon Spring, MO, Injury Lawyer.