Injury Lawyer Wentzville, MO
Contact a Wentzville, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Wentzville, MO. At Dixon, we provide legal representation to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. It is our goal to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the event of an accident. Please contact the Wentzville, MO, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to start the claims process. Chris Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the personal injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Wentzville injury attorneys at Dixon support victims and their families in need of legal representation. Here are some things Wentzville residents should know if you are ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of all personal injury cases involve motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining “other.”
- Rewards for Wentzville injury cases depends on a number of different factors. These include lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average personal injury award is somewhere around $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically worth more than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a case. According to the CDC, here are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to the Wentzville injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations.
Having won over $35,000,000 for clients, Chris Dixon has become a leader in injury lawyer in Wentzville, MO. It’s essential for victims and their families to call us today. The sooner you hire an injury attorney, the faster you can get the reward you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Wentzville, MO
There’s several different types of injury claims. Approximately 40 million people are injured every year in the United States alone. Among these victims, many may have an injury case. It’s pertinent to get a case consultation from an experienced injury lawyer in Wentzville, MO. Below, you can find the most common types of injury cases:
The injury attorneys at Dixon provide support to injury victims and their families in Wentzville. Our lawyers at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
When it comes to the physical injuries that we work with at Dixon, claims tend to include the following:
Our Wentzville Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. We focus on winning claims as fast as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Rewards for Injury Claims in Wentzville, MO
Have you been injured on private property, at work, at school, at home, or in a public park, or in a traffic accident? The Wentzville injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free case consultations to victims in Wentzville.
Usually, the main question a potential injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Note that there’s numerous factors at work in injury cases. Considering these factors, below you will find the main ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Chronic pain? A long period of recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Rewards for pain and suffering depend on past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering will negatively impact your life, insurers or defendants and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Wentzville, it is helpful that you document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The negligent party will likely have to pay you for relevant medical expenses and future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury claims. The Wentzville injury lawyers at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries and recovery. A hand injury or a slip and fall can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — While some states consider punitive damages, others don’t. Punitive damages are added on if the guilty party was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Wentzville injury lawyer will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, surviving family members may be able to get compensation for burial costs or even loss of companionship. Parents can typically add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Wentzville injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can provide you with more information.
To learn more about injury cases in Wentzville, MO, check out Dixon’s results and testimonials.
Contact Your Wentzville, MO, Injury Lawyer Today
Knowing when you should hire Wentzville injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys provide valuable legal representation to clients and their families in Wentzville, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 today to learn more about our capabilities at the Dixon Injury Firm. We offer free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a penny unless we win the case. Contact your Wentzville, MO, Injury Lawyer.