Injury Lawyer West Frankfort, IL
Call a West Frankfort, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in West Frankfort, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It is our goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the event of an accident. Don’t hesitate to contact the West Frankfort, IL, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm today to begin the claims process. Chris Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the personal injury claim, you don’t pay.
The West Frankfort injury lawyers at Dixon are here to help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Here’s a few things West Frankfort residents should be aware of if you’re ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to of personal injury cases involve motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining “other.”
- Rewards for West Frankfort personal injury cases depends on a number of different factors. These include pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others.
- The average award for an injury claim is about $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are usually more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to open a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the mortality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA claims that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, struct by object, and falls.
- Receiving legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as contacting the West Frankfort injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations.
Having won over $50 million for clients, the Dixon Injury Firm has become a leader in injury lawyer in West Frankfort, IL. It is crucial for victims to contact Dixon today. The sooner you get an injury attorney, the sooner you can get the reward you deserve.
Common Injury Lawsuits in West Frankfort, IL
There are various types of injury claims. Nearly 40 million people are injured every year in the U.S. alone. Among these victims, several may have an injury case. It’s important to get a case review from a veteran injury lawyer in West Frankfort, IL. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer support to injury victims in West Frankfort. The personal injury lawyers at Dixon can help you figure out how much your injury claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial strains.
Regarding the physical injuries that Dixon works with, claims typically involve the following:
Our West Frankfort Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family receive compensation for injuries. Dixon focuses on winning claims as quickly as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Personal Injury Claims in West Frankfort, IL
Have you been injured on private property, at work, at school, at home, or in a public park, or in a traffic accident? The West Frankfort injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free case consultations to victims in West Frankfort.
Typically, the first question an injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Keep in mind that there’s numerous factors at work in injury cases. Considering these factors, here are main ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Do you have chronic pain? A tough recovery after a surgery? An amputated limb from an injury, burns, disfiguration, scarring? Reimbursement for pain and suffering depend upon past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your life, defendants or their insurance company and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in West Frankfort, it’s critical that you document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The party responsible will likely have to compensate you for relevant medical bills in addition to future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are another factor in injury cases. The West Frankfort injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and wage-earning potential due to injuries. A hand injury or a slip and fall can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — While different states factor in punitive damages, some do not. Punitive damages are tacked on if the guilty party was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your West Frankfort injury lawyer will help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, a victim’s family members are able to get compensation for loss of companionship (consortium) and burial costs. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case when their child was minor. Again, the West Frankfort injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can help you with the details.
To learn more about injury claims in West Frankfort, IL, check out the Dixon Injury Firm’s case results and testimonials.
Call Your West Frankfort, IL, Injury Lawyer Today
Knowing when to hire West Frankfort injury lawyers is a big step in beating a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys offer experienced legal representation to victims and their families in West Frankfort, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 today to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. We offer free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a penny unless we win the case. Call your West Frankfort, IL, Injury Lawyer.