Injury Lawyer Wildwood, MO
Call a Wildwood, MO, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Wildwood, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal representation to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. It’s our goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation in the case of an accident. You can contact the Wildwood, MO, injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm today to begin the claims process. Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Wildwood injury attorneys at Dixon are here to help victims and their families in need of legal representation. Below are some tips Wildwood residents should be aware of if you are ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of personal injury claims involve motor vehicle accidents. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Reimbursement for Wildwood personal injury claims varies on numerous factors. These include lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is about $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically worth more than premise liability or car accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the mortality rates from 2015: Unintentional Injuries (146,571), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Poisoning (47,478). OSHA supports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting the Wildwood injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled over $35 million for clients, the Dixon Injury Firm is a leader in injury lawyer in Wildwood, MO. It is essential for victims and their families to reach out to us today. The sooner you get an injury attorney, the quicker you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Wildwood, MO
There are a variety of types of injury claims. In fact, nearly 40 million people are injured every year in the United States alone. Among these victims, several could have an injury case. It’s important to get a case review from a seasoned injury lawyer in Wildwood, MO. Below, you can find the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury attorneys at Dixon offer support to injured victims in Wildwood. Our injury lawyers at Dixon can help you understand how much your injury case is worth, allowing you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial strains.
Regarding the physical injuries that are common in injury cases, claims usually include the following:
Our Wildwood Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family receive compensation for injuries. Dixon focuses on winning cases as quickly as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Injury Claims in Wildwood, MO
Have you been injured at school, at home, on the job, or on private property, or in a traffic accident? The Wildwood injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide free case consultations to victims in Wildwood.
Typically, the main question a potential injury client has is how much is my injury claim worth? Note that there are numerous factors at work here. Considering these factors, below you will find the main ones:
- Pain & Suffering — Do you suffer from chronic pain or discomfort? A tough period of recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Damages for pain and suffering depend on past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering negatively impacts your life, insurers or defendants and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Wildwood, it is critical that you document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The defendant will likely have to pay you for relevant medical bills in addition to future recovery or rehabilitation.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury claims. The Wildwood injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and wage-earning potential due to injuries. A broken back or neck injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — While different states factor in punitive damages, some do not. Punitive damages are tacked on if the guilty party exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Wildwood injury lawyer can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, surviving family members can get compensation for burial costs or even loss of companionship. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case when their child was minor. Again, the Wildwood injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury cases in Wildwood, MO, see our case results and testimonials.
Call Your Wildwood, MO, Injury Attorney Today
Knowing when you should hire Wildwood injury lawyers is a big step in beating a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers provide valuable legal counsel to clients and their families in Wildwood, MO. Call (314) 409-7060 now to learn more from Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we give free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a penny unless we win the case. Contact your Wildwood, MO, Injury Lawyer.