Injury Lawyer Wood River, IL
Call a Wood River, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Wood River, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal representation to clients throughout St. Louis and Illinois. It’s our job to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the case of an accident. Don’t hesitate to contact the Wood River, IL, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm as soon as possible to start the claims process. Chris Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win your injury claim, you don’t pay.
The Wood River injury lawyers at Dixon help victims and their families in need of legal representation. Below are some tips Wood River residents should know if you are ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly of all personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Rewards in Wood River injury claims varies on several factors. These include lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages.
- The average award for an injury claim is somewhere around $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents.
- Wrongful death is a common cause to start a case. According to the Centers for Disease Control, here are the fatality rates from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA reports that the most common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as calling the Wood River injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having settled over $35,000,000 for clients, the Dixon Injury Firm has become a leading injury lawyer in Wood River, IL. It is essential for victims and their families to reach out to us now. The sooner you get an injury lawyer, the faster you can get the reimbursement you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Claims in Wood River, IL
There are various types of injury claims. Approximately 40 million people are injured each year in the United States alone. Among these victims, many could have an injury case. It’s important to get a case consultation from a veteran injury lawyer in Wood River, IL. Below, you can find the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm provide support to injury victims and their families in Wood River. The injury lawyers at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury case is worth, which allows you to pay off medical expenses and recover without financial pressure.
Regarding the physical injuries that we work with at Dixon, claims tend to include the following:
Our Wood River Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family recover from injuries. Chris Dixon focuses on winning settlements as fast as possible to ensure you get the injury claim reward you deserve.
Compensation for Personal Injury Claims in Wood River, IL
Have you been injured at school, at home, on the job, or on private property, or in a traffic accident? The Wood River injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer free consultations and case reviews to victims in Wood River.
Usually, the first question a potential injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Keep in mind that there are many factors at work in these cases. Considering these factors, here are main ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Chronic pain? A tough recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Rewards for pain and suffering vary on past pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering continues to impact your life, defendants or their insurance company and the court will consider the consequences before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Wood River, it’s critical to document everything and keep track of medical bills. The defendant will likely have to compensate you for relevant medical procedures and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Wages — Lost wages are a huge factor in injury claims. The Wood River injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm work to maximize workers compensation benefits and any future loss in wage-earning potential due to injuries. A slip and fall or even a hand injury can put you out of work for months or forever, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — While some states consider punitive damages, others don’t. Punitive damages are tacked on if the defendant exhibited egregious behavior or was purely negligent. Your Wood River injury attorney can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a fatality, surviving family members are able to get compensation for loss of companionship (consortium) and burial costs. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Wood River injury attorneys at Dixon can walk you through the process.
To learn more about injury claims in Wood River, IL, see the Dixon Injury Firm’s results and recent cases and client testimonials.
Call Your Wood River, IL, Injury Attorney Now
Knowing when to hire Wood River injury lawyers is a big step in beating a personal injury case. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers provide seasoned legal representation to victims and their families in Wood River, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 now to learn more about our capabilities at the Dixon Injury Firm. As mentioned, we offer free case reviews and consultations. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Contact your Wood River, IL, Injury Lawyer.