Injury Lawyer Worden, IL
Contact a Worden, IL, injury lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm for legal representation.
Injury Lawyers in Worden, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to clients throughout St. Louis and Illinois. It is our goal to help injured victims and their families earn financial compensation in the event of an accident. Don’t hesitate to contact the Worden, IL, injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm today to start the claims process. Chris Dixon offers a contingency payment plan — if we don’t win the injury case, you don’t pay.
The Worden injury attorneys at Dixon are here to help victims and their families in need of legal counsel. Below are a few tips Worden residents should know if you’re ever in an accident and need an attorney:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 52 percent of all personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle accidents. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest “other.”
- Rewards in Worden personal injury claims varies on several different factors. These include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages.
- The average personal injury award is around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability.
- Wrongful death is a common reason to start a claim. According to the Centers for Disease Control, these are the fatality numbers from 2015: Unintentional Poisoning (47,478), Unintentional Falls (33,381), Motor Vehicles (37,757), Unintentional Injuries (146,571). OSHA supports that common workplace deaths involve electrocutions, being struck by an object, and falls.
- Receiving legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as calling the Worden injury lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations.
Having won over $50 million in his career, Chris Dixon is a leader in injury lawyer in Worden, IL. It’s important for victims and their families to reach out to our firm now. The sooner you hire an injury attorney, the sooner you can get the reward you deserve.
Common Personal Injury Lawsuits in Worden, IL
There are a number of types of injury claims. Approximately 40 million people are injured annually in the United States alone. Among these victims, many may have an injury case. It’s vital to get a case consultation from a seasoned injury lawyer in Worden, IL. Below, we’ve listed the most common types of personal injury cases:
The injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm provide support to injured victims and their families in Worden. Our lawyers at Dixon can help you find out how much your injury claim is worth, allowing you to pay off medical bills and recover without financial pressure.
In terms of the physical injuries that Dixon works with, claims tend to include the following:
Our Worden Injury Attorneys are here to help you and your family be compensated for injuries. Dixon focuses on winning claims as fast as possible to ensure you get the personal injury claim reward you deserve.
Reimbursement for Injury Claims in Worden, IL
Have you been injured on someone else’s property, in a park, at home, at work, at school, or in a traffic accident? The Worden injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm offer case reviews and free consultations to victims in Worden.
Usually, the main question an injury victim has is how much is my injury claim worth? Note that there are multiple factors at work in these cases. Considering these factors, here are most common ones:
- Pain and Suffering — Chronic pain? A tough period of recovery after a surgery? Scarring, burns, disfiguration, or an amputation? Rewards for pain and suffering depend on previous pain and future suffering. If pain and suffering will negatively impact your lifestyle, defendants or their insurance company and the court will take that into consideration before settling.
- Medical Expenses — If you want to win a personal injury claim in Worden, it is critical that you document everything and keep track of medical expenses. The defendant will likely have to reimburse you for relevant medical expenses and future rehab and recovery.
- Lost Time at Work — Lost wages are another factor in injury claims. The Worden injury lawyers at Dixon work to maximize workers compensation benefits and how much in wages you lost due to injuries. A broken back or neck injury can put you out of work for weeks or months, especially if you work construction or a labor-intensive job.
- Punitive Damages — While different states factor in punitive damages, some do not. Punitive damages are added on if the guilty party was purely negligent or exhibited egregious behavior. Your Worden injury attorney can help you answer any questions about punitive damages.
- Wrongful Death — If there is a death, surviving family members are able to get compensation for loss of companionship (consortium) and burial costs. Parents are usually able to add wrongful death to a case if a child is under 18. Again, the Worden injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can help you with the details.
To learn more about injury claims in Worden, IL, see Dixon’s results and client testimonials.
Reach Out To Your Worden, IL, Injury Attorney Today
Knowing when you should hire Worden injury lawyers is an important step in winning a personal injury claim. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer professional legal counsel to victims and their families in Worden, IL. Call (314) 409-7060 today to hear more about Dixon Injury Firm. We give free consultations and case reviews. And our legal service doesn’t cost a nickel unless we win the case. Call your Worden, IL, Injury Lawyer.