St. Louis Area Law Firm
Contact a top law firm near you today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Missouri and Illinois. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm provides some of the best legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our firm specializes in workers compensation, truck and car accidents, personal injury claims, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm you can contact our personal injury attorneys today for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our goal at Dixon to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need an attorney, we’ll come out to you to discuss the case.
Chris Dixon’s firm has recovered over $50 million in case victories for clients. Although we are based in St. Louis, it’s our goal to serve clients in need of experienced legal representation. Here are a few stats about injury cases and claims in the area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of personal injury cases involve vehicular accidents. Nearly 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest falling into general personal injury claims. Our firm specializes in all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control notes that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on numerous factors First off, your law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Seasoned firms help you calculate damages that equal or exceed any expenses. This may include lost wages, loss of life, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in St. Louis will charge on contingency. This means that potential clients don’t pay for legal representation unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. We are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual injury attorney.
- Our firm knows how frustrating it can be to deal with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. Our firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an incident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in the St. Louis area and provides highly-reviewed legal representation to injury victims.
Your Personal Injury Attorneys
If you’re in Missouri or Illinois and are injured, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. We have won upwards of $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured every year — it’s our firm’s goal to help victims and their families get financial compensation.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, please contact our firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at personal injury claims and the legal process, read through our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for injury claims vary based on general and special damages that may include lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. We will help you calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I have a personal injury case? This is something our injury lawyers will figure out. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you probably have an injury claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. Still, it’s important to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our firm specializes in a variety of personal injury law. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, general injury, and other areas.
- Why do I need a personal injury attorney? Often, after an accident, victims may not be in the best state of mind to deal with legal issues and insurance companies. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress off of you. Injury victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to win justified compensation as soon as possible. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our firm has compiled a list of FAQs for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our St. Louis, MO, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Representation Now
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, it’s crucial to contact a skilled personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Missouri and Illinois residents and is here to make sure you get the compensation you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our St. Louis-based law firm.