Law Firm in Albion, IL
Contact a top Albion, IL, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Albion, IL. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm provides top-notch legal representation and support to injured victims and their families in Albion, IL. Our law firm concentrates on car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Albion, IL, please contact our injury lawyers today for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our job at Dixon to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need an attorney in Albion, IL, we will come out to you to discuss the case.
Chris Dixon’s Albion law firm has recovered over $35,000,000 in damages for clients and their families. Although we are based in St. Louis, it is up to us to serve Albion clients in need of professional legal representation. Here are some stats about personal injury cases in the Albion area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of injury claims involve vehicular accidents. Only 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest fall into general personal injury cases. Our Albion, IL, law firm handles all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control notes that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on a number of factors First off, your Albion injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Seasoned firms will help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) the expenses. This may include lost wages, loss of life, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Albion, IL, will charge on contingency. This means that potential clients don’t pay for legal representation unless they win the case. We have recovered millions for injury victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury attorney.
- Our Albion law firm knows how frustrating it is to deal with large insurance companies and getting through red tape. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an accident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Albion and provides next-level legal representation to injury victims. Our injury law firm serves Albion, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Albion Personal Injury Lawyers
If you’re in Albion and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won upwards of $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured every year — it’s our Albion law firm’s goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, please contact our Albion law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at injury cases and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for personal injury cases vary based on special and general damages that may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Dixon’s Albion, IL, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I actually have an injury case? This is something our injury attorneys will determine. If there are financial damages (lost time at work, bills, other expenses) then you probably have a claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. That said, it’s critical to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our Albion law firm manages a variety of personal injury law. This includes medical malpractice, workers comp, car and truck crashes, product liability, and other areas.
- Why do I need an injury attorney? After an incident, victims might not be in the preferred state of mind to deal with big insurers and legal matters. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you. Victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Albion, IL, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Albion law firm has compiled a list of FAQs for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Albion, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Albion, IL, Representation Today
Albion residents can depend on our personal injury attorneys if they have been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, it is important to get in touch with a skilled injury lawyer right away. Our law firm serves Albion, IL, residents and is here to make sure you get the compensation you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Albion, IL, law firm.