Law Firm in Allendale, IL
Contact a top Allendale, IL, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Allendale, IL. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm provides top-notch legal support to injured victims and their families in Allendale, IL. Our law firm concentrates on personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in Allendale, IL, please contact our injury attorneys today for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our job at Dixon to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need an attorney in Allendale, IL, we’ll come out to you.
Our Allendale law firm has recovered more than $50 million in damages for clients. Even though we are based in St. Louis, it is a priority for us to serve Allendale clients in need of grade-A legal services. Below are a few stats about personal injury cases and claims in the Allendale area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of injury cases involve vehicular accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general injury cases. Our Allendale, IL, law firm handles all types of cases. The CDC points out that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on a number of factors For one, your Allendale injury law firm will consider the level of negligence and general financial damages. Quality firms will help you calculate damages that equal or exceed any expenses. This includes pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Allendale, IL, will charge on contingency. This means that potential clients do not pay for legal representation unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions for injury victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. The Dixon Injury Firm is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury attorney.
- Our Allendale law firm knows how frustrating it is to deal with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an accident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Allendale and provides highly-reviewed legal representation to clients. Our personal injury law firm serves Allendale, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Allendale Injury Attorneys
If you’re in Allendale and are injured, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. We have won more than $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured each year — it is our Allendale law firm’s goal to help injured victims and their families seek financial reimbursement.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, feel free to call our Allendale law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at personal injury cases and the legal process, read through our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for personal injury cases vary based on special and general damages including lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Our Allendale, IL, law firm will help you calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I have a case? This is something our injury lawyers will figure out. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you likely have an injury claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial first step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. That said, it is critical to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our Allendale law firm is succesful with a variety of personal injury law. This includes premises liability, general injuries, car and truck accidents, work comp, and other areas.
- Why do I need an injury attorney? Often, after an accident, victims may not be in the best state of mind to handle legal issues and insurance companies. It is the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you and your family. Injury victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Allendale, IL, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Allendale law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Allendale, IL, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Allendale, IL, Representation Today
Allendale residents can depend on our injury attorneys if they’ve been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured because of negligence, it’s important to reach out to a skilled injury lawyer right away. Our law firm serves Allendale, IL, residents and is here to help you get the reimbursement you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Allendale, IL, law firm.