Law Firm in Alma, IL
Contact a top Alma, IL, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Alma, IL. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal representation and support to injured victims and their families in Alma, IL. Our law firm concentrates on workers compensation, truck and car accidents, personal injury claims, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Alma, IL, you can contact our personal injury attorneys today for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our goal at Dixon to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need a lawyer in Alma, IL, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you.
Chris Dixon’s Alma law firm has recovered more than $35,000,000 in compensation for clients and their families. Although we are based in St. Louis, it’s a priority for us to help Alma clients in need of experienced legal representation. Here are a few stats about personal injury cases and claims in the Alma area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of injury claims involve vehicular accidents. Only 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general injury claims. Our Alma, IL, law firm specializes in all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention published that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on numerous factors First off, your Alma injury law firm will consider the level of negligence and general financial damages. Quality firms will help you calculate damages that equal or exceed the expenses. This may include lost wages, loss of life, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Alma, IL, charge on contingency. This means that potential clients don’t pay for legal services unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Our attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual injury lawyer.
- Our Alma law firm knows how frustrating it can be to deal with big insurance companies and getting through legal issues. Our firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an incident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Alma, Chris Dixon provides next-level legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our injury law firm serves Alma, IL, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Alma Personal Injury Lawyers
If you’re injured and live in Alma, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. We have won upwards of $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured annually — it is our Alma law firm’s goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation.
Below, we have included information about how much you can win for your personal injury case. As always, you can call our Alma law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at personal injury cases and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for personal injury claims vary based on general and special damages such as property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Dixon’s Alma, IL, law firm will help you calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I actually have an injury case? This is something our personal injury lawyers will determine. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you likely have a claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. Still, it is critical to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What kinds of cases does the Dixon Injury Firm take? Our Alma law firm is succesful with an assortment of personal injury law. This includes medical malpractice, workers comp, car and truck crashes, product liability, and other areas.
- Why do you need an injury lawyer? After an accident, victims might not be in the preferred state of mind to deal with big insurers and legal matters. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you and your family. Victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Alma, IL, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to win justified compensation as soon as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Alma law firm has compiled a list of FAQs for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Alma, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Alma, IL, Representation Now
Alma residents can depend on our injury lawyers if they have been in an accident. As mentioned, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, it is critical to reach out to a skilled personal injury lawyer right away. Our law firm serves Alma, IL, residents and is here to help you get the compensation you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Alma, IL, law firm.